Done with T25, what to do next?

Options
So i've finished with the full Focus T25 program.. Did alpha, beta, gamma & gamma hybrid & i've had awesome resultes with it really! Before T25 i've done insanity, gym for few months & I think i'm in pretty good form and staying active. So now I need something that is not as much time consuming as Insanity, but something that is similar to t25. I think I'll get bored if i start to do it over again, so any ideas, programmes, workout routines, that will keep me fit, make me even better? I've had a pause from 20 days, because i was on a vacation, but now i need to get back, I'm really making working out part of my lifestyle.. So any opinions and suggestions will be nice. :smile:

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I would do something with more resistance training, but it would depend on your goals and equipment available.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Lift weights!
  • UtahWI
    UtahWI Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    P90x3
  • tkristina93
    tkristina93 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    P90x3

I saw that, but i wasn't sure if it would be a challenge, have you tried it?
  • tkristina93
    Options
    I would do something with more resistance training, but it would depend on your goals and equipment available.

Mostly having more definition and staying fit.. About the equipment, I'm really limited because I really enjoy working out at home, so few dumbbels, I can get chin up bar...
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    If you have the ability to buy resistance bands I would recommend p90x. I am doing P90X3 now and personally dont find it ovetly challenging. But I continue because its good for my sciatic issues.
  • tkristina93
    Options
    If you have the ability to buy resistance bands I would recommend p90x. I am doing P90X3 now and personally dont find it ovetly challenging. But I continue because its good for my sciatic issues.

yes I've been thinking about p90x for a while, its just the workouts are kind of long.. And when I don't have enough time, I'll be skipping more days, compared to programs with shorter workouts when I can workout 5-6 days a week.
    Maybe I'll try a combination of P90X3 and brazilian butt lift. :D
    If anyone else have tried it it would be nice to hear opinions
    Thanks a lot! :)
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I don't think P90X3 is easy at all, it's quite challenging and if you aren't being challenged, you can always go get heavier weights. I think it would be a great program for your goals and time constraints. :)

Brazil Butt Lift is good but the trainer is kind of goofy and I have a hard time getting past it to be honest haha.
  • tkristina93
    Options
    I don't think P90X3 is easy at all, it's quite challenging and if you aren't being challenged, you can always go get heavier weights. I think it would be a great program for your goals and time constraints. :)

Brazil Butt Lift is good but the trainer is kind of goofy and I have a hard time getting past it to be honest haha.

Thaaank you! (: I think I'll try it, since I don't have any other better options on my mind right now..
    And yes, about Brazil Butt Lift, i was thinking the same about the trainer, I don't think he can be compared to Shaun T and the way he makes you push harder [since i got used to him].. He just looks.. funny. :D
    I'll let you know how i like it, thanks again! :)
  • hoyagirl03
    hoyagirl03 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    If you really like your cardio and want the challenge, I really enjoyed Turbofire. Also, I love Piyo-- it may not seem like that big of a challenge at first, but it certainly is! You get your cardio and reistance training in one. I agree with the other posters about P90X3. Definitely give that a try. It's great.
  • RunnerStephe
    RunnerStephe Posts: 2,195
    Options
    P90x3 is hardcore. Why don't you do Asylum? That's probably the best thing since you like Shaun T.
  • babyphat2012
    babyphat2012 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    how about P90X3 its only 30 mins and Piyo is a new program out by beachbody. Im doing a Piyo challenge group and a P90X3 challenge group if you are interested in joining.
  • UtahWI
    UtahWI Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    P90x3

Yes. It can be modified both easier and harder...there are moves in there I doubt I will ever get to...I have done Insanity 3X. The workouts are less time consuming than P90X or Insanity, which is a consideration you mentioned. There is a lot of variety, and while a couple of workouts were not my favorites, there are many more I like. Tony Horton stuff is always well rounded, he really knows how to keep things like balance and flexibility at the forefront. It is not hardcore cardio the way Insanity is, but it is a challenge in its own right. PersonallyI don't think its good for the body to work at Insanity levels all the time, but your mileage may vary. The program does come with a schedule for doubles, if you want to do that. One of the things i liked was being able to work out, fairly intensely, but still have the time, energy, and feel good enough, to go do active things throughout the day...hike, bike, play sports, etc.

I find PiYo to feel good but I do not find it to be enough to do on its own, unless I was looking to take a restorative break from high intensity. I just do it here and there when I have the time and feel like it. Right now I am running 3x per week, kettlebells twice, biking as I have time, yoga 1-2x per week, and a "free" workout where I often choose something fusiony or barre, or restorative stretching type stuff from P90x2 or 3.

Asylum is an interesting idea, I have not done either of those.
  • tkristina93
    Options
    P90x3

Yes. It can be modified both easier and harder...there are moves in there I doubt I will ever get to...I have done Insanity 3X. The workouts are less time consuming than P90X or Insanity, which is a consideration you mentioned. There is a lot of variety, and while a couple of workouts were not my favorites, there are many more I like. Tony Horton stuff is always well rounded, he really knows how to keep things like balance and flexibility at the forefront. It is not hardcore cardio the way Insanity is, but it is a challenge in its own right. PersonallyI don't think its good for the body to work at Insanity levels all the time, but your mileage may vary. The program does come with a schedule for doubles, if you want to do that. One of the things i liked was being able to work out, fairly intensely, but still have the time, energy, and feel good enough, to go do active things throughout the day...hike, bike, play sports, etc.

I find PiYo to feel good but I do not find it to be enough to do on its own, unless I was looking to take a restorative break from high intensity. I just do it here and there when I have the time and feel like it. Right now I am running 3x per week, kettlebells twice, biking as I have time, yoga 1-2x per week, and a "free" workout where I often choose something fusiony or barre, or restorative stretching type stuff from P90x2 or 3.

Asylum is an interesting idea, I have not done either of those.

Yes, Asylum seems interesting, I just wasn't sure because it lasts longer. And when i looked better at the wokouts from P90X3, they don't seem easy at all, actually quite challenging. I'll check about PiYo too, thank you! :)
  • tkristina93
    Options
    how about P90X3 its only 30 mins and Piyo is a new program out by beachbody. Im doing a Piyo challenge group and a P90X3 challenge group if you are interested in joining. Just email me

if I decide to start with any of them, I'll definitely join, thanks! :)
  • tkristina93
    Options
    If you really like your cardio and want the challenge, I really enjoyed Turbofire. Also, I love Piyo-- it may not seem like that big of a challenge at first, but it certainly is! You get your cardio and reistance training in one. I agree with the other posters about P90X3. Definitely give that a try. It's great.

i might check piYo, it seemed interesting and a bit different :).
    And thank about the opinion for P90X3, i definitely will try it, when i checked it better, it seemed like quite a challenge! :D
  • Mistraal1981
    Mistraal1981 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Have you tried Jillian Michaels Body Revolution?
  • rossraskolnikov
    rossraskolnikov Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Find a sport you enjoy.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    I loved P90X3
  • tkristina93
    Options
    Have you tried Jillian Michaels Body Revolution?

not really, I focused on the programs from beachbody..
    have you done it? effective? :)