Need friends eating 1200 a day :)

Options
Hi i am new to this and i am either starting tomorrow or monday, so please add me! i could be doing with the motivation.. i am hoping to lose around 2-3 stone as i am sick of being the fat friend!! id love to wear my old dresses again and not hate my appearance xxx please add me

Replies

• lillypad13
    lillypad13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am also new, well newly commited as of 3 weeks ago. I have been eating 1200 to 1400 calories a day and just started the C25K program last week as an adjunct. I would love to lose weight BUT my major motivator is getting stronger and fitter for the rest of my life. I wish you much success, both of us!
  • sarahrachel90
    sarahrachel90 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm eating 1200! I've lost 11 pounds so far, 9 to go now! You can do it :D
  • Kate4911
    Kate4911 Posts: 24
    Options
    Add me too guys! I'm doing 1200 a day as well and starting C25K today if anyone wants to join :)
  • sarahrachel90
    sarahrachel90 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Add me too guys! I'm doing 1200 a day as well and starting C25K today if anyone wants to join :)

I start C25K tomorrow! Will send you a friend request :D
  • lanarogerslana
    Options
    I'm also doing 1200 a day. Add me too :D
  • bigldesigns
    bigldesigns Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm not new...

but I've lost 41kg (90lb) in 12 months eating at 1200 a day
    but then I did have a lot to get rid of.. starting at 118kg (260lb)

Feel free to add me my diary is open to friends.
  • moniqueloveslouis
    Options
    Im also new, at 1200 Cal as well. :smile:
  • marricurt
    marricurt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm eating between 1200-1400 and am about to start C25k on Monday. Happy to have more friends. I log daily and am active on the forums and news feed. :flowerforyou:
  • ZaCkOX
    ZaCkOX Posts: 115
    Options
    I've been eating this many calories for months for now. Anyone can add me to their friends list. :)
  • cloudyah619
    cloudyah619 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I just started eating healthy a week ago but just joined this site my calorie goal is 1200 as well but I seem to be eating less I don't know if that's healthy but good job:)
  • cloudyah619
    Options
    Lol and How do we get one of those lbs lost box thingy I don't know what you Call it
  • Lonnad1
    Lonnad1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am eating about that much as well . I just started last week. Feel free to add me.
  • chickpea150
    Options
    I eat 1200 a day too. Is everyone 5 ft here? lol I figured that's why MFP says I should only eat 1200 calories a day.
  • Lonnad1
    Lonnad1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Lol and How do we get one of those lbs lost box thingy I don't know what you Call it

I can not figure it out either! Lol!
  • BombshellPhoenix
    BombshellPhoenix Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    I eat 1200 a day too. Is everyone 5 ft here? lol I figured that's why MFP says I should only eat 1200 calories a day.

I dunno but I'm 5'3.5" and when I picked an overly aggressive 2 lbs a week it gave me 1200.

So, I set my goal for around 1 lb a week so I could retain muscle and look leaner at goal. I've lost 53 lbs eating 1650 net. Most days I ate around 1900. It took me 9 months to lose but I'm happier with the results than racing.

Here's a good start:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1235566-so-you-re-new-here 
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants 
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1234699-logging-accurately-step-by-step-guide 
  • RonnaAustin1111
    RonnaAustin1111 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    1200 here too. I'm 16 days in and have lost five pounds. I log in several times a day. This is better than FB — it's always positive!! Add me if you'd like — any or all of you!
  • cloudyah619
    Options
    I'm 5 '2 we are some shorties lol
  • Winwin101
    Winwin101 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm also on 1200 cal a day. You can add me too since I'm always happy to make new friends! Here is to fitness and good health! :drinker:
  • Areneholmes
    Areneholmes Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I was on 1200, now I'm a little above that since my exercise routine is so vigorous that I need the extra energy. I'm trying to stay at 1200 for days that I don't exercise, and will be incorporating a few fasting days as well.

Please add me. I try to comment and be a motivational friend. :)

Edit: I'm tall. :0) I'm 5'8" and 1200 is below suggested for me, but outside of workouts I'm sedentary so... yeah.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1211 but most days, I eat between 1300-1500, depending on my fitbit calorie adjustments/exercise. You can still add me though as my meals tend to range around 300-500 calories and might give some ideas. :) I'm 4'9!