Front
    14629659094_4ebbb7220f_z.jpg

Side
    14445127120_1f672d2066_z.jpg

That is seriously impressive, my man.
  • clairetomkinson84
    clairetomkinson84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Here is my before, I weighed 127kg (287lb)

mebefore.jpg

Before at Christmas, weighed in at 121kg (266lb)

mebefore2.jpg

My fat pants are too big current at 99kg (218lb)

P1010581.jpg
    P1010583.jpg

My sons 1st birthday party 99kg (218lb)

P1010609.jpg
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job for everyone here!!! These are by far my favorite post on mfp! Can't wait to be able to post the same. Great Inspirations!
  • mrsmolisee
    mrsmolisee Posts: 11
    Options
    You have a beautiful family Clairetomkins and u look great!
  • MelonJMusic
    MelonJMusic Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    27lbs down so far, my halfway point. :) 5'6 and currently 151lbs.

565e4f1a-0b7b-4d01-8848-abd4be8b87e6.jpg
  • Birder155
    Birder155 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE these threads!

You all look fantastic and I can't wait to see all of you in the "I reached my goal" threads!
    Everyone is very inspiring!
  • nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    My ticker has my goal at 150 lbs (started at 200 lbs) but because of my small frame, I think I'm going to re-evaluate soon!

tumblr_n9ae7ytUmQ1qz5u0co1_1280resized.jpg
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 20 lbs in 12 weeks but I think my body has gotten a lot smaller even as though numbers on the scale stopped changing about a month ago.
    2nsnebp.jpg

You're definitely smaller. Look how your shirt hangs at the waist, where your belly filled it out in the before picture.
  • laura_happy
    laura_happy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow, people are looking great!!!! I LOVE seeing these pics!
  • ALittleHazey
    Options
    My ticker has my goal at 150 lbs (started at 200 lbs) but because of my small frame, I think I'm going to re-evaluate soon!

You've simultaneously made me feel inspired and ashamed.
    Inspired because of how great you look, and ashamed, as a 24 year old male, how much i loved your phone cover.
  • WatchJenShrink
    WatchJenShrink Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    <<<---Lost 37 # since May 14th this year.
  • nixxthirteen
    nixxthirteen Posts: 280 Member
    Options

You've simultaneously made me feel inspired and ashamed.
    Inspired because of how great you look, and ashamed, as a 24 year old male, how much i loved your phone cover.

Heheheh thank you! I got it on Amazon for like $8 with free shipping ;)
  • Maleficent0241
    Maleficent0241 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I haven't taken this month's pictures yet. Starting weight 181ish, Weight in the June "during" 162, looking to get down to 130-135, so not quite halfway there.

ISTNwAe.jpg
  • littlecrystal
    littlecrystal Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great achievements everyone! I am not anywhere near yet to take my "during" pictures but hoping to be in that position in several months time.
  • clairetomkinson84
    clairetomkinson84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks lol, only the baby is mine and the boy with the glasses is my stepson :-).
  • glennoxyoung
    Options
    You all look sensational - well done. I've lost 25 kilos (about 55lbs) since May '13 and I want to lose another 3 - 4 k (8lbs?) I feel FABULOUS!!!!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Great job by everyone!! Here is mine to add into the mix, almost 7 months in and just over half was there.

3e289fc9-a3a5-4440-9c12-1da7d0a71fd4.jpg

Looking amazing! Be very proud of yourself!!!!
  • elly68
    elly68 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Currently 21.5% BF trying to get to 18% at the most

before.jpg
  • elly68
    elly68 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look fab sure your not done
  • 12pillows
    12pillows Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    2_zpse18664c4.png

Photos are 16 weeks apart, 35 pound difference :)
    I've started lifting now, and I'm hoping to shift my wobbly bits :D

I HAVE to know what you've been doing to achieve those fantastic results!

(REALLY hoping you don't say "2hrs running and 1hr weight training a day consuming nothing but soup and juice")
    ahh cheers pal!
    Haha definitely not!!!
    I am just exercising and eating less, but not to any extreme.
    I have set gym days, which for the most part have been Monday to Thursday, no excuses, but I've recently changed it to Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri.
    Having set days makes it easier to stick to going regularly. It's only been annoying once or twice, when I'll finish work late and someone wants to hang out after and I have to be like, sorry no it's gym day. Or go anyway and end up getting to the gym at like midnight, but like I said, it doesn't happen often.
    I am changing things up now too. I have been a cardio bunny for the most part, but have now started lifting. I'm gonna start using the gym just for my lifting workouts, so cardio is only fun stuff like cycling, rock climbing and rollerskating :D People always say you need to have a better relationship with food, not cutting out "naughty" food etc, and I'm trying to have a better relationship with exercise too :D
    Find stuff that's fun that I can do with friends, that is also a workout!

As for food I eat pretty normal. My diary is open so feel free to have a look. I eat a lot of sushi cause I work at a sushi restaurant so it's free, and I've been trying to eat fish a lot at home too. Yesterday I went to a bbq so that looks kinda bad haha.
    Sometimes I eat my exercise calories, sometimes I don't :) depends on how I feel that day.
    I eat pretty much what I want, I just weigh everything and try to keep under my calories.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!