100+ lbs

Options
I have over 100 lbs to lose. I was hoping I could see pictures of you if you've lost over 100 lbs...and also, how long did it take you to lose the weight and how did you do it? Thanks.

Replies

• BeckyMBisMe
    BeckyMBisMe Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    hi, just go to the section about motivation. Or hit the search button and start there. You will find many success stories, with pictures.
  • afleming22710
    afleming22710 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    hi, just go to the section about motivation. Or hit the search button and start there. You will find many success stories, with pictures.

Thanks!
  • gazter
    gazter Posts: 10
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose. I was hoping I could see pictures of you if you've lost over 100 lbs...and also, how long did it take you to lose the weight and how did you do it? Thanks.

A hundred pounds seems like a mountain to climb. Try to think of smaller targets..... (ive lost 128 pounds)
  • dulceproductions
    dulceproductions Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of photos on a web page called weightloss photos dot net.
  • dulceproductions
    dulceproductions Posts: 19 Member
    Options

A hundred pounds seems like a mountain to climb. Try to think of smaller targets..... (ive lost 128 pounds)

I couldn't agree more. I have 160 lbs. total to lose and I "celebrate" every 10 pounds or so. I treat myself to something I want as a reward. So far I've lost 30+ and I did my hair, got a pedi and mani, and bought myself swimming shorts.
  • Murphy0126
    Murphy0126 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
  • Nissi51
    Nissi51 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Took me a year lost 105lbs
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    tBcxnYs.png

Exactly 100lbs difference for me. As you can see it took over a year. Of course it can be done quicker but I wanted to lose weight slowly and in a healthy way.

I personally did it by tracking everything I eat, logging in here every day, and being a more active person overall.
  • onecatleadstoanother
    onecatleadstoanother Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Be motivated and inspired by others, but the hardest thing I've had to learn is not to compare yourself to others. Everyone loses at different rates, has different lives etc. It took me a year to lose 35 lbs and I was happy with myself, because of my circumstances, and my primary goal is to be more healthy.
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    tBcxnYs.png

Exactly 100lbs difference for me. As you can see it took over a year. Of course it can be done quicker but I wanted to lose weight slowly and in a healthy way.

I personally did it by tracking everything I eat, logging in here every day, and being a more active person overall.

Just look at you! Wow, what an inspiration you are.
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best wishes on your WOE.

Been on mine for 11 months and currently 181lbs down with around 51lbs to go.

Lot of inspiration on this forum and though losing 100+ numbers is daunting the time will just fly by. I can't believe that next month will be one year for me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!