Starting Over...again!

redstar7
redstar7 Posts: 25 Member
My husband and I have been *attempting* to eat healthy on and off for about a year now with little to no success. Or just lasting a week and then failing. Or doing low-carb and, of course failing at that as well. I then remembered the myfitnesspal and told him we need to do that together! I've done it before and was moderately successful at it. Plus it'll help us both stay on track and allow us to really figure out where we need to change most, and give us both credibility and a partner through it all.

We are dead set on getting healthy, considering come October this year I am having our first baby. I was given the go ahead by my doctor to lose weight or try to manage it better to help maintaining. Currently, without even trying (and literally eating like a fatty!) I haven't gained any weight this whole pregnancy, so I'm hoping that by actually watching what I eat and eating right I might be able to start turning that number around.

Here's hoping that my husband and I can actually keep this going! So far he's been really enjoying adding everything and sees it almost as a game. So that's been very good for both of us! It truly is a lot easier doing it with someone else, especially someone that lives with you.

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Congrats on the coming baby! You can do this! Feel free to add me.
  • redstar7
    redstar7 Posts: 25 Member
    Thank you we are both very excited!

It's definitely pushed us to start being more healthy to avoid the poor diets we were both raised on. We definitely don't want that for our kids.