Anyone Else using the site go GAIN weight?

Options
Just curious, I know this site is used mostly to lose weight and track calories but at there others out there like me who under eat and are using this to help themselves eat more?

Replies

• Teemo
    Teemo Posts: 338
    Options
    Yeaaap. :bigsmile:
  • teri_cmc
    Options
    My husband is trying to gain weight and uses the My Fitness Pal app on his iPhone.
  • angelsouthernbelle
    angelsouthernbelle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    my 19 year old daughter might benefit from this site. she is also trying to gain weight. i use it to lose weight. but with her illness she needs to gain. let me know if this works for you. so i can have her try it.
  • tvanderberg
    Options
    I wish I had that problem...Good luck with that.
  • mimyyoung
    mimyyoung Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Don't particularly want to lose or gain but would like to gain some muscles; does that mean gain weight?
  • Influence2
    Options
    @ Teemo

I love the name and the face... I prefer Twisted Fate or Master Yi haha
  • Influence2
    Options
    Don't particularly want to lose or gain but would like to gain some muscles; does that mean gain weight?

Technically if you don't want to lose or gain weight, but you want to gain muscle, your going to have to lose fat to compensate. When I started aggressively working out back in March. I lost 10 pounds quickly, but I have gained about 15 back (I assume as muscle).
  • Teemo
    Teemo Posts: 338
    Options
    I wish I had that problem...Good luck with that.

I've done both sides (i.e., diet/workout to lose fat and diet/workout to gain muscle). They're both difficult.

I assumed that was what was meant! Since... there are very few legitimate reasons to gain fat.
    @ Teemo

I love the name and the face... I prefer Twisted Fate or Master Yi haha

lol, I've been having fun with Xin Zhao. Maybe I'll swap his face in next time... just happened to be on Teemo when I created this account. :bigsmile: