Almost 30 pounds down. Starting to feel like a success.

Options
It's been about 4 months (since I started really buckling down once and for all after trying on and off for a year) and I am 28lbs down. I decided to share my pics. I am not sure why I look so unhappy after, I am not, really! haha

m4IZKe5.jpg

Replies

• basiabroker
    basiabroker Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing and I bet you feel amazing too. Despite the frown. :)
  • marieking373
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fabulous! Just goes to show what determination can achieve. I'm at the start of my journey but hopefully be where you are in the coming months. Best Wishes, Marie
  • lauraannnelson1
    Options
    Thanks guys. :) I am close to my original goal weight and feel awesome but I think I am going to lower the goal a bit. It was just overwhelming before. Now it seems doable. :)
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Looking buff! Love it!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You look great, well done!!
  • tracybilal
    tracybilal Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great job..your Sw was were i am now and your cw is my Gw.
    hope to reach there in 4 months too.
    Do you mind sharing your routine and calorie intake.
    i was 212 last october before delivering my second baby. Since then ive lost some weight but seem to have gotten stuck in this 70s range for quiet a few months now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!