New here

Options
Hi,

I've been battling with weight loss for years - was able to lose 43lbs and now have trouble.
My goal (per doctors suggestion) is 145-150. I have gotten to 158/158.5 and felt GREAT. I then gained back some weight and hit 179 again. :(

I didn't understand as this was in a two week span and my eating wasn't too bad. My doctor didn't seem concerned. I have been getting on and off anxiety meds (now off for nearly a month) so hopefully it was due to that and all will go back to normal.

I will weigh again tomorrow, but 5 days ago I was at 177.5. Fingers crossed I've lost more and can continue on this path!

Good to be here, I can't weight to get back on track!

Replies

• tiffanyagee2003
    Options
    Hello, hopefully it was just your meds. A lot of anxiety/ anti-depressants can cause weight gain or just plain make you tired and drowsy. Glad to hear you have been off them and I hope you don't have to go back on them( don't want them getting in the way of your weight loss) . Add me if you like. I am new here
  • nicailyzee
    nicailyzee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi Pebble900,

Weight loss can be difficult but you are on the right path. You are aware of where you want to go and that is positive. As Tiffany states I pray that all work out for you and your new regimen. You can also add me if you like I will cheer you on through this process :smile: