Replies

• denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    very good article!!
  • rozarotti
    rozarotti Posts: 139
    Options
    Exactly what I needed today! Thanks for sharing :)
  • LLP1225
    LLP1225 Posts: 21
    Options
    That is awesome. I love the pictures that show proof. As soon as I get a darn memory card for my camera I plan on taking pictures. I hope that I can see some results.
  • Ashia1317
    Ashia1317 Posts: 415
    Options
    That's what I needed as well
  • PercyPig
    PercyPig Posts: 318
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for posting!
  • PepsiGal
    PepsiGal Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! I could see that gal was losing inches and gaining muscle. She's so inspirational, not giving up even when the scale didn't move.
  • NuclearGirl
    Options
    That's why I take my measurements! :happy:
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    So awesome a real spirit lifter when needed and I needed one today. Thanx for sharing with us!
  • Jessica_Lo
    Jessica_Lo Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Is this possible?

My scale won't budge either and I've gone from no activity to working out every day, sometimes twice and eating a minumum of 1200 calories depending on the cardio I eat more but net the 1200. Never over 1400 cals. I rotate bw strength training and cardio so I'm not doing the same thing every day or even every week. WTH!! I hope this article is true. My clothes are tighter than when I started. I'm almost a month in and nothing. Not frustrated yet but I can see myself getting there.
  • cclala
    cclala Posts: 190 Member
    Options

Oh my god! Good to know! I may never step on the scale again. What's the point? This is a relief, thanks for sharing.
  • floozieq
    Options
    Thanks for the post. I've been really stalled lately.
  • SoldierWife99
    Options
    I really need to take a couple of pictures, and some measurements! That blog was awesome, and what a brave woman!
  • GRILLZGIRL
    GRILLZGIRL Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    So glad you posted this. Thanks, it makes me feel better.
  • Erius
    Erius Posts: 23
    Options
    That is EXACTLY what I needed! I've been killing my workouts...and just waiting for one more pound to reach another small victory...it won't budge, but my clothes feel better...so what you say is the truth!
  • rachmaree
    rachmaree Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    THank so much for posting that link! A huge motivator. I decided to not weigh myself at all for the next week... might even wait longer! My husband keeps telling me I am gaining muscle and that is why I am not losing weight. Thanks again!
  • jaycee76
    jaycee76 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I think her scales must be faulty lol!
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wow, that was a great and necessary read. I have to admit I even got a bit discouraged in working out and eating mostly clean and only losing .8 of a point. But she's right in that blog. Obsessing over a scale isn't going to necessarily show you all the changes in your body. Great read.
  • gagagul
    gagagul Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That was a great article! It's not all about the scale!! I am learning that slowly! Thanks!!!
  • Fgillies
    Fgillies Posts: 194
    Options
    How awesome, thanks for sharing! I too needed this today!!! Thanks again :)
  • Jessica_Lo
    Jessica_Lo Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I think her scales must be faulty lol!

LMAO. I"m thinking the same thing. No way she can be 160 and a size 4. That's a huge amount of muscle and it can't fit in a size 4!! I'm a size 4 and I weigh 113!! I want to know what her height is. I'm 5'0