so I new to this :)

Options
This is my first time on here. My sister n law started doing it and I figured I would join too...Does this really help out by using this guide?? I sure hope so :) wish me luck!

Replies

• Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Good luck! This site WORKS!! I've lost over 20 lbs (OK, gained back a few over the holidays but I'm losing them again :tongue: ) and I've toned, firmed, tightened & strengthened where I NEVER thought I'd be able to again - and all this in my mid 30's, I now look WAY better than I EVER did in my 20's!!
    I also just upgraded my phone to an iPhone so I can have this app with me wherever I go: no excuses as to why I can't log my food or exercise anymore! Personal accountability works :flowerforyou:
  • jessicawalburn
    jessicawalburn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much!!! :smile:
  • Akronite0883
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey
  • j9onthego
    Options
    Welcome:) Best of luck. Its all on bite and one step closer to our goal.
  • JessicaVTx
    JessicaVTx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My name is Jessica and I absolutely love this site! It is so much easier when you have a place that counts the fat and calories for you....I have been on the diet bandwagon since i was 19 and had my first child...I have tried every diet and fad out there and all I have found that truly works is healthier eating choices and exercise....I am wanting to lose 80 pounds and hoping to meet a few new friends along the way....

3878681.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • mama2pax
    Options
    It is working for me! I love it. It has helped me bc of the accountability.
  • jessicawalburn
    jessicawalburn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone and Thanks to my sister in law for informing me of it :) so exctied to begin :)
  • vikesfan23
    Options
    I'm new to the site too. I really do think that being accountable for your weight lost and tracking things help. This site seems to have everything. the support really seems amazing. Hoping the best for everyone.
  • bekdavis
    bekdavis Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    welcome! this site rocks!!!!
  • woodmanseefamily
    woodmanseefamily Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    yes i really enjoy this site too :0) it is awesome I was already trying to lose weight on my own and then just got stuck and then came to this site and have lost almost another 20 pounds using it. So it is great stick with it and you can do it. . Good Luck to Everyone