Alright, I NEED SOME MOTIVATION FRIENDS :)

Options
I am seriously serious about not giving up this time! anyone who needs motivation or is a great motivator to keep me pushing strong add me! I am 4'9" and I am 144.4lbs as of this morning. To make my story short over a year ago I started a weight loss journey and got to my goal weight of 117lbs from 142.2lbs. you see what had happened was I gave up. gained ALL my weight back PLUS 10 more pounds!!! Talk about I am so embarrassed and disappointed in myself! I have re tried and re tried over and over again and couldn't find my motivation, until now about a month ago. im doing 8.4lbs and I am NOT stopping there! hoping to get down to 110. but my first goal is 130. I am also doing jillian michaels body revolution for the first time and I am LOVING it!

Replies

• wishuponamonkey
    Options
    LET'S DO IT! We seem to need to lose around the same weight and can be online motivating buddies!
  • beast8618
    beast8618 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    If motivation is what you need, I can provide that. If at any time you would like to challenge each other, I am up for it. Send me a request if you still need motivation.