Time for some new friends

Options
Hey all I'm looking for some new Friends that need to lose around 60 pounds and to get back to a heathly weight. My current weight is 210 and my goal is to be down to 150 in 8 months and so far I'm down 10 pounds and alot to go yet. I've changed my diet a little bit and I'm trying so hard to cut out soda and drink water and light juices such as apple juice and cranberry apple and of course orange juice. Anyway please feel free to add me and we can support each other on this journey that you may have already started.

Another Reason I'm looking at getting in shape is I'm getting married in March 2015 and don't wanna look unhealthy. I'm also trying to set good examples for my son as his father from a prebious marraige doesn't do any of that at all.

I look forward to seeing all my new friends as we join each other and get back to a healthy weight

Replies

• fluke198
    fluke198 Posts: 3
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support.
  • salsxa
    salsxa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    add me for extra support.
    20 kilos to lose
  • MommaRaven
    MommaRaven Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Our stats are really similar! Currently 206, but looking to get to 145-155. We can do it! I've tried getting fit and losing weight in the past, but always fell off the wagon. I have a 4 year old son and a 5 month old daughter, and I'm just so tired of feeling fat! I want to fit into my prepregnancy clothes again. Congrats on your upcoming wedding :)
  • clerdman
    clerdman Posts: 2
    Options
    Our stats are very similar as well. I need some extra motivation to stick with it, so hopefully we can help eachother!:happy: