Going back to college full time in fall

Options
Hi all!!!

I am going back to college full time as of 8/25/14. Last semester I gained a good 10 pds from Jan-May. I was so stressed out with my anatomy and physiology class that I just kept getting Starbucks fraps and eating fast food on nights were I had to study for big exams. I stopped my fitness pal when I started. I am back on have been going 55 days straight but I know when I start school again it will be a hard battle with exercise and watching my calories. Any ideas on what I can do to avoid taking another break from myfitness pal. Of course graduating is more important than my fitness pal but just thought I'd ask around for some thoughts or tricks that I can do to not give up!! Thank you!:smooched:

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    I'll cheer you on. Add me!
  • LMYERS94
    LMYERS94 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm headed back to college 8/23 and I sure hope that I'll be able to maintain a healthy lifestyle through all the stress and college food! We can help reminding each other to make healthy choices
  • Violinna
    Violinna Posts: 3
    Options
    Me too!! I went back for my Masters last year (about to do 2nd year) and gained 10 lb over that first year. I'm trying to find a way to avoid their cafeteria food while being on campus 12 hours straight. xD