Teambeachbosy : which one is the best to gain muscle

Options
Hi there !

I'm a huge fan of the teambeachbody fitness program.

I've done Turbofire, Chalean Extrem, 21 day fix, tried Insanity, Les Mills Pump...

What I need now is your review, you help, to tell me which one is the best to gain muscle. It's my main focus right now, so if you have any advice on one of their program, please tell me.

Thanks !

(sorry mistake in the title ;-) )

Replies

• lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Calorie surplus. Actual weight lifting.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

this

you could use P90X if you really want a beachbody programme!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options

This.

Just eat more and start doing resistance training. No beachbody program will do this for you.
  • Tinker_Aria
    Options

This.

Just eat more and start doing resistance training. No beachbody program will do this for you.

I want to do my training at home for different reasons ( I'm unemployed and have no money for gym class )

Do you know any program I could do at home ?
  • steve0820
    steve0820 Posts: 510 Member
    Options

This.

I want to do my training at home for different reasons ( I'm unemployed and have no money for gym class )

It really depends on what you have access to at home, but the first thing to look at is a progressive bodyweight routine. If you're able to do squats, lunges, push up, pull ups, chin ups, dips, I would have those as the staple of your routine and go from there.
  • madyllo
    madyllo Posts: 4
    Options
    First you need to eat more ! You can't create muscle without additional calories ! then, just buy a chinning bar and a medecine ball !!
  • TheMotivator123
    Options
    True weighht lifting dailed into your body not some generic program
  • jimmmer
    jimmmer Posts: 3,515 Member
    Options

This.

YAYOG.

There's an app that costs a couple of quid. Bodyweight strength progressions. That'll give you a feel for the necessary moves and how to progress them and you won't need to buy equipment and you can do it at home.

I would check out

http://strengthunbound.com/

the site is run by a guy who has successfully bulked using bw exercises. Read his articles, they're good!

After that, it's a case of working out consistently, making sure the volume's right and eating enough to put you in a calorie surplus.
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Body beast? Its intended to build muscle, although you'd need equipment at home to do the program.
  • Tinker_Aria
    Options
    Body beast? Its intended to build muscle, although you'd need equipment at home to do the program.

I got this, and I got equipment too, did you try it ?
  • Tinker_Aria
    Options

This.

YAYOG.

There's an app that costs a couple of quid. Bodyweight strength progressions. That'll give you a feel for the necessary moves and how to progress them and you won't need to buy equipment and you can do it at home.

I would check out

http://strengthunbound.com/

the site is run by a guy who has successfully bulked using bw exercises. Read his articles, they're good!

After that, it's a case of working out consistently, making sure the volume's right and eating enough to put you in a calorie surplus.

Thanks, I'm going to have a look at this ;-)
  • golferd
    golferd Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Body beast. Just went on sale. You need dumbbells from 4 to 30s. Push yourself to go heavy.

P90x has more of a cardio theme with weights.