Back again

Options
shalisa7
shalisa7 Posts: 56 Member
Hi Im Sharon and back again. After losing 2 stone last year I hurt my back in September 2013 and have been unable to exercise at all since. hence the diet went out the window too. I have put back on 2.5 stone in a year and am in total shock as had no idea. I desperately need to shift 2 stone at least but 5 to be ideal weight. I have little support with this and little stamina to stick with it, but I am going to give it a bloody good go before I end up in a wheel chair or serious health problems. Please add me as a friend for mutual encouragement x Good luck everyone x

Replies

• thinpip
    thinpip Posts: 33
    Options
    Hello and nice to meet you ! Like you, I am starting again. I lost two stone a couple of years ago, then gradually put on two and a half. I have , at various points tried to lose just by generally cutting down , but I just keep losing two and gaining 3lb. My last big successful loss was on the Atkins diet , so I am doing a low carb diet again and have lost 6lb in my first week ! I am feeling really positive about starting again. I mean business this time ! Are you following any particular diet plan ? It sounds like you are in the right mind set to really do it this time. Good luck !
  • shalisa7
    Options
    Thank you for your reply and well done you x I have no real plan as I cant follow plans as never like the food but I am going to try sensible choices and healthy options. Not being able to exercise is a big problem for me as last time i lost I was able to do healthy fast walking. I want to do this again but until I lose some weight my body wont let me x
  • thinpip
    Options
    Same here on the exercise front. I had a viral thingy a while back which left me with reactive arthritis. I also have a tricky hip, but mustn't grumble, eh ? My joints have actually started to feel better since I cut out bread and stuff so I am now able to walk the dog for about 40 mins. That is about the extent of my exercise regime.
  • thinpip
    Options
    Haha ! Just realised that now that we are friends, you are able to see my food diary, so you will see my big weakness in the daily snacks section ! Rumbled ! ????
  • shalisa7
    Options
    oooh will have a nose lol
  • shalisa7
    Options
    oh dear rumbled lol
  • thinpip
    Options
    My not so secret vice ! ????