Hello from the Pocono Mountains

Options
a98gsxr
a98gsxr Posts: 2 Member
I'm a 42 year old that needs to lose about 40-50 pounds. So far in the last week I lost 8 pounds but I'm guessing that's water weight or my scales broken. Hope to find some friends that can help motivate me to continue. I'm usually surrounded by junk food and ice cream is definitely an addiction of mine.

Wish me luck!

Chuck

Replies

• a98gsxr
    a98gsxr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oh well, I guess my scale was broken, looks like I gained back 3 pounds over the weekend.
    Still looking for friends to help motivate each other. Not sure if anybody saw my original post or not.
  • Rainboots80
    Rainboots80 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Just keep tracking and if you stay under your calories you will succeed. I find keeping carbs to 100g or less helps me to not crave sugary treats.
  • alyssonlc
    alyssonlc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey hey! I am from PA so I will definitely help motivate!! :) I have lost 32 pounds so far with another 10 to go for my goal.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Yeh, make sure you track everything, good and bad. When you track the bad it helps you to see where you are going wrong and we often lie to ourselves about how much we've actually eaten. Make sure you find your proper allowance so you're not starving yourself and you'll get to your goal :drinker: