who is your body envy???

Options

Replies

• TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Same.
    The future me, after continuing to put in the work. A bit leaner, a lot stronger.
  • mackmama11
    mackmama11 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I envy Naomi Campbell's body even after her modeling career.
  • xMermaidx
    xMermaidx Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Grazi Massafera, she is my muse.
  • sculli123
    sculli123 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Nobody famous. But there is a guy that just got his pro-card in the IFBB for natural masters physique. He's 2 years older than me and is inspirational to me. I've been told that I could look like him if I get a little leaner and that's my intention next summer. I plan to compete in mens physique masters natural competitions.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Kermit the Frog. I'd kill for that green slim body

Favorite answer.

Is that you on your ticker? You're looking awfully green and lovely already if so.
  • Lemongrab13
    Lemongrab13 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I envy my own body.
    So much so that I'll bad mouth my body to others.
    Only a rare few are blessed with a muffin top this sculpted.
  • nam985
    nam985 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Dexter has quite the collection

Cheers to you for that one! :drinker:

My choices for celebrity body envy are a bit of a dichotomy. I would kill to have the very thin, lean and graceful body of Polina Semionova (Principal Dancer with the American Ballet Theatre). However, a (slightly) more realistic celebrity I would love to have the body of is Dita von Teese; sexy, elegant, and uber feminine.

In reality I know that I will never look like these women, and that is okay. My body is mine, and it will never resemble that of anyone else. The only thing I could hope for is to look like the best possible version of myself.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Myself when I was age 12 to age 29!

And, Marilyn Monroe in her prime in the late 1950s, before she was thinner in the early 1960s.
  • CarlaNB
    CarlaNB Posts: 38
    Options
    Mine is Michelle Keegan, I have a serious girl crush on her, she has an amazing figure that I would just die for!

Corrie!! My girl crush is Alison King...I also appreciate her rocker chic style on the show! Helps that we are near in age, so I know that it is possible to have a body like that!
  • sammistone1985
    Options
    Alison King is awesome too, I love her style :)

I know I will never look like Michelle Keegan, and my envy should be a leaner stronger me...but well, a girl can dream!
    Pretty sure my boyfriend wouldn't object either!
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options
    any woman who is taller than me (I am 5'8) and looks generally trim/fit but still has curves (bust and hips). I am cool with my body but I just wish I were taller, which is funny since I'm somewhat tall for a woman already.

Pretty much this.
  • MattJBerry
    MattJBerry Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Doug Young.

In his prime he was the same height and weight as me, but wasn't visibly fat. Just massive.
  • PennyVonDread
    PennyVonDread Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Masuimi Max, pin-up model extraordinaire.

Daniele Suziki (Brazilian actress) and Daisy Lowe (fashion model) are probably up there. I don't recognize a lot of the names listed here so far, unfortunately.
  • sammistone1985
    Options
    Daisy Lowe is beautiful, I would love to have a figure like hers too.
  • beccasaur387
    beccasaur387 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I don't think I've ever looked at a celebrity and wished I looked like them. I do how become envious of Taylor Swift's legs. They go for miles!

I do look through clothing catalogs and wish I could fit into the clothes I like.
  • LumberJacck
    LumberJacck Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Me, 25 years ago.
  • Alwayssohungry
    Alwayssohungry Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Jamie Lee Curtis when she was in True Lies. Basically anyone with a long waist, but no amount of diet or exercise will fix that for me...
  • shabaity
    shabaity Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Monroe or Dolly Parton though I don't have the hips for either one lol
  • vismundcygnus27
    vismundcygnus27 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hathor Borjnsson. Not looking to get super shredded, but I would like to be able to deadlift a horse.

The Mountain!
    I'd like his body too..for different reasons. Hehee

His body in combination with his baby face has always confused me. He looks like a big teddy bear...albeit one who might accidentally rip your arms off.