30 day shred....

Hi all,

Just did day 1 of the 30 day shred and it was hard. I didnt think I would find as hard as I did. I cant believe I sweeted so much. I used bottles of water instead of weights. What size weights would you recommend to start off with?

Wish me luck for tommorrow!

Replies

• Btmartin54
    Btmartin54 Posts: 69 Member
    I just finished day one...trying to catch my breath now on the couch! :-) I used 5lbs weight and it worked out well for me.
  • kiarafitjourney
    kiarafitjourney Posts: 33 Member
    Hi there, im just starting 30DS as well. Today was my day two. And now im suffering a bad calf soreness. Haha.
    And i used a kg dumbells, because its the only pair i got at home. In gym i usually use 2 or 3 kg dumbells.
    But hey, 1 kg is better than nothing right?
  • Goodgollylolli
    Goodgollylolli Posts: 8 Member
    My first time doing 30da y shred I started using 3lb weights . Over time I achieved, and used 10lb weights a year or so later when I did the challenge again. It is by far hands down my fav exercise DVD. A nd I own a lot of them. But Jillian 30 day shred is my fav. No doubt
  • peanutbutter_runner
    peanutbutter_runner Posts: 36 Member
    I agree to start out with 3 lb weights and work up to 5 lb, 8 lb, etc.
  • jennyjackson90
    jennyjackson90 Posts: 6 Member
    I think I need to get some weights, I find it hard to get comfort with the bottles of water. They are hard to hold on towhen you have sweaty hands!

Day 3 completed. Hot and sweaty now!!!!