weight ins

Options
Hi all,
just wanted to get your input on how often do you weigh yourself.

Replies

• Pange33
    Pange33 Posts: 63
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning, but I only post weight loss if I lose no less than 1 pound. I only post weight gain if it's over 3 pounds (because your body constantly fluctuates daily anyway). That way, I stay positive about my weight loss and don't fuss too much about gaining. Most of the days I magically gain, it's gone within a day or two anyway.
  • vraesgame
    vraesgame Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    i weigh myself once a week in the morning before I eat or drink or anything. I also take my measurements once a month so I can see how many inches I've lost. :smile:
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Once a week max. You go thru so many fluctuations in a day. I always do in the mornings, before I eat or drink anything and weigh naked. If you weigh at healthclub make sure to lock the door lol
  • mzdiana87
    mzdiana87 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    haha will take that into consideration! :)
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I agree with Polo571....don't get addicted to the scale. I just had a personal trainer at the gym tell me that. He said, if I could avoid the scale....to do so. He said the best scale are your clothes. Especially being women, we go through a number of weight fluctuations every month and you may catch yourself on a bad day where you're carrying a little extra water weight. Also, according to my trainer...a scale can cause you to love motivation...especially if you do it too much.

Good luck!
  • Jess116
    Jess116 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Once a week max. You go thru so many fluctuations in a day. I always do in the mornings, before I eat or drink anything and weigh naked. If you weigh at healthclub make sure to lock the door lol

LOL

I weigh myself every day. However, I do so with an open mind.