Help!! I need all the support I can get! :)

Options
Hey there!

Here is yet again another journey for me down weight loss lane. I find it is much easier with friends(even if we don't actually know each other!) it really makes this process easier and is wonderful support and motivation! Please please add me and let's help each other defeat this!

:)

J

Replies

• funloving15
    funloving15 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there yourself! I agree that "The more the merry" & that cooperation is helpful. I started 3 days ago and looking for support & willing to help others.:happy:
  • Shello3558
    Options
    Hi...I could use all the help I can get too. I'm here for you if your there for me.
  • phyllb
    phyllb Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Sure. Feel free to add me
    Each journey is different. Hopefully this is the one for you
  • whitehorse67
    whitehorse67 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I also find it much easier when I am surrounded by people working to achieve the same goals as me! It makes you realize you are not alone. I like the judgement free environment here as well......I'm glad I found this community!....I will FR you.
  • DenikaMae
    DenikaMae Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Dancy!

Welcome to the forums. Just be honest with what you log, and be sensible with your dietary choices and things start working out well. As you can see I've lost 10 ibs so far...again...now that I'm back on track. ( It's really 19 ibs since April early April shhh! Don't tell the fitnesspal overlords!

Anyways I've made very few changes, and I'm already having a tough time meeting normal caloric consumption needs whilst eating healthy choices. We're all here, you just need to decide if you've had enough, and want to join us.

I'm not stopping until it's all gone. Are you with me Lads, and Lasses!

P.S. I lost 10 ibs. Where the heck's my cool banner.
  • funloving15
    Options
    Thanks, looking forward to having another friend!:wink:
  • funloving15
    Options
    Thanks Shello! I now have a bird in my friend corner!
  • funloving15
    Options
    Woof Woof U r now a friend!
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Y'all can friend me if you want to... I am always on just haven't been posting as much and I use to.. but I'm get back to that..
  • DeWitch
    DeWitch Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Here is yet again another journey for me down weight loss lane. I find it is much easier with friends(even if we don't actually know each other!) it really makes this process easier and is wonderful support and motivation! Please please add me and let's help each other defeat this!

:)

J
    Hi there!
    Much food luck to you

This is my plan:)

Every Other Day Diet
    Wonderful intermittent fasting/eating plan
    Fast Day = 500 calories - 1 meal lunch/brunch or dinner & 1 snack
    Feast Day = whatever you want to eat (within reason) I usually do 1500+/- calories
    I eat lots of healthy foods both days and I drink 8 to 10 glasses of water both days
    Have lost 15+/- pounds in 4 weeks

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/DeWitch
  • sarahharas5
    sarahharas5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I think the more we all support each other the better :)