I'm New.. Again. Friend Me?

Options
Hello! Last time I used myfitnesspal I didn't have any friends (on the site) but it worked for me because I was so determined to be healthier; however, I recently had surgery on my arm and for the last 2 months I haven't been able to be active and still cannot do much of what i used to. When I can't exercise I tend to not eat right either. Needless to say, i got WAY off track.

I'm ready to get back on track and I would like to have some friends so we can motivate each other to stay strong and healthy. I don't have a weight loss goal in mind. I guess I would start with 10 lbs but my goals is more focused on how I feel and fit into my clothes.

Some people prefer to be friends with those their own age and similar goals ( I am a 25 year old female from Md. I weigh approx. 165, and am 5'6") but we're all really here for the same reason-to better ourselves. So if you need a friend, I'm your person.

Thanks for reading!!
Sammi

Replies

• hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent
  • dsimmons1322
    dsimmons1322 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm sort of new to myfitnesspal altogether. This is my first time ever on the site. (I say sort of cause I've logged for like 41 days now). I'm not too sure how to do many things on here and JUST acquired some friends on the site. I'll be your friend :) I'm a 21 year old female, 5'7". I started at 157 lbs on here because I was disgusted with myself. (I started getting a roll :frown:) I'm now down to 150! I have a goal of around 125-130... but mainly I just want to fit in my old clothes!
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    request sent
  • charleabrown
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I'm already feeling much better than I did 10 minutes ago!

Doing this is going to be much easier and more fun this time around!

Sammi
  • lovedefenders
    Options
    Sammi .... I would love to friend you. I have two dogs and love them dearly.
  • Chickaboo2014
    Chickaboo2014 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great of you to climb on board again before things got too far out of hand. Friend request sent!
  • reneeb816
    reneeb816 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    My measurements are a bit different (5'4" and currently 160) but I've gotten off track too. I have problems with binge eating and have basically gone hog-wild over the past two months. LOL. I've been maintaining 1-2 cardio workouts a week which is just enough to help from gaining everything back.

Anyhow, I could use some accountability and it would be great to have people to check in with. I think this will be just what I need to get me started again!

If I can figure it out, I'll send a request over. :)
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Hello :)
    Add if you like, I'm not new... but just did a sort of "refresh" on it all.