Hello Y'all

Options
Great site! every one is so helpful and supportive:noway: I realy think I can find the help I need here. I have been overweight my adult life, and now I need to loose some weight for health reasons.
See Y'all 'round!:wink:

Replies

• johnD
    johnD Posts: 14
    Options
    Great site! every one is so helpful and supportive:noway: I realy think I can find the help I need here. I have been overweight my adult life, and now I need to loose some weight for health reasons.
    See Y'all 'round!:wink:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    s006.gif
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • ginnie
    ginnie Posts: 44
    Options
    welcome !!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mknipp
    mknipp Posts: 106
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it; we can help, or at least offer encouragement... This site is wonderfully encouraging. The folks here are all like family, and you are certainly welcome to be a part of it. We all wish you SUCCESS!
    mknipp
  • greysweatshirt
    Options
    Welcome to the site! it's a great and supportive place to be. best of luck on your journey!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! This is a GREAT site. I like the fact that it is not too complicated and the members are EXTREMELY supportive. Good luck on your journey to be healthy! :smile:
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Hey and welcome to the best site on the web! I am positive that you will find the support and the resources here that you need to get to your goal weight...there are so many people on here who are personal trainers and nutritionists and everyone here is at a different stage in their weight loss and have different tips and tricks that are working for them...I have been here for just over a month and it already feels like home!