Is this a dating site or a fitness page???

Options

Replies

• CuracaoRunner
    CuracaoRunner Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Love some of the pic posts on here. Y'all are nuts! At lease we have personality, right? ;)
  • cheekym7
    cheekym7 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    What?? A dating site? I thought all the requested pics of my birthdy suit were for fitness purposes only!
  • 13Elimin8
    13Elimin8 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just like the gym, people... it is just naturally going to happen, whether we want it to or not.
  • marleniap
    marleniap Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I do wonder sometime! :ohwell:. I have even seen pick up numbers left for anyone interested.:embarassed: :blushing: and a whole lot of sex talk.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    If only there was some MFP people in the area
  • csman49
    csman49 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    41/M/UK

LOL....he went way back to AOL IM days!

know dat
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    41/M/UK

LOL....he went way back to AOL IM days!

know dat

a/s/l LOL
  • drewba13
    drewba13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I get that flirting is going to happen but my favorite is when someone adds you to their friends list, says something flirty to you then immediately removes you if you don't reciprocate. Looking at you, cougars.
  • jcranston13
    Options
    It's everything I never wanted in a website.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    It's inevitable when it's a whole lot about bodies! (Or a large group of people on a forum.)
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    ^ what that hot girl just said :-)

plus when you get lots of people gaining new slimmer sexier bodies and thus confidence it breeds flirtation
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I say both! I could use a fit minded woman to call My own.

Amen to that. Being fitness minded is as valid a common interest as showing up to the same bar at the same time and paying for the same overpriced booze.
  • Runningwild103
    Options
    Why not both? What if you friend someone and you two click after years of supporting one another... Could happen, after all it's social networking on a fitness site. Watch out for catfish tho;) lmao
  • rebeccalee1986
    Options
    I get that flirting is going to happen but my favorite is when someone adds you to their friends list, says something flirty to you then immediately removes you if you don't reciprocate. Looking at you, cougars.

This
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    Why not both? What if you friend someone and you two click after years of supporting one another... Could happen, after all it's social networking on a fitness site. Watch out for catfish tho;) lmao

What? I have to support you for years first? Sounds like too much work. LOL...j/k
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    I think it goes both ways...

tumblr_lej8zqicnF1qdk6zzo1_500.gif
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    4VuDB.gif
  • FTF2014
    FTF2014 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Slowly take her cloths off while kissing on her neck. Now unbutton her bra and squeeze the nips till they are hard. Then go down and lick her .. .......... Oh damn wrong forum sorry. Good thing I stopped when did you guys do to want to hear this.
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options

This

those guys are just quitters. i like to keep creeping until they remove me
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the introspective, navel gazing sub-forum. . . I guess this isn't it.