Today marks the day I've lost 28 lbs in total

Options
And to celebrate I'm wearing crop tops to the gym! :happy: :happy:

While that may not sound like much to some people, I'm petite and 5'4" so this is a HUGE difference on me. I look back on old photos of me and its honestly like looking at a different person. Omg I'm so happy, I just wish I could go up to all those bullies in high school who said mean things to me because of my weight/appearance (which totally DESTROYED my self esteem) and show them what I look like now. Back then I would get constant hurtful insults but nowadays I just get compliments on my figure and it always just seems so, so, very weird.

I dunno it is a bit pointless but I'm just happy with how far I've come from the really difficult journey I've faced.

(Stupidly put this in the other message board so I'm posting it here where it belongs instead).

Replies

• AsiasMommy
    AsiasMommy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I lost 25 today but I'm 5'8 so I can't see it???? Thanks for motivating me!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!