73 pounds down, 27 to go!

Options
SNLover87
SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
I've posted here before, many times, in the last 18 months. Today is my year and a half anniversary, and to date I've lost 73 pounds. Around the year mark, I stopped counting calories and focused instead on making healthy choices. I continued to lose during that time, but my loss has slowed way down. I was content with that for many months, mostly because I'm so happy where I am now, at 176. But last week I realized while 176 may be awesome, my goal weight of 149 would be much more awesome, and I started counting again to finally kick those last 27 pounds to the curb once and for all.

SW: 249
CW: 176
GW: 149

To date I've lost 13 inches off my waist, 7.5 inches off my hips, 3 inches off my chest (and I wanted that), 3 inches off my calves and thighs, and almost 2 inches off my neck.

I strive to be healthy in every aspect of life, especially when it comes to food. My workouts have changed many many times over a year and a half, but currently I take an interval class at the gym Mon-Fri and try to stay active on the weekends with biking or walking. I also converted my desk to a stand-up desk several weeks ago.

QStItVL.gif?1

Others' progress pics helped me stay motivated and focused for this long. It's hard to believe I'm one of them now.

Replies

• beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Omg that is so awesome!
    I am also in the process of loosing around 100 lbs. I'm down 35 with a lot more to go. Your photos have really helped me feel inspired.
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go :)
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Good for you! How tall are you?
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!

Stand up desk are awesome!!!
  • bane0317
    bane0317 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are doing great!
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Congratulations on your current success!! :flowerforyou:
  • christine9300
    christine9300 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    way to go
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing work.
  • _zombiegirl_
    _zombiegirl_ Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome, one of the biggest inspirations I've met on here!! Congrats girl, you look fabulous and you'll tackle that last 27 in no time!
  • bigboar
    bigboar Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ziggypop93
    ziggypop93 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!
  • ZhaoWei76
    ZhaoWei76 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Great job... I really do love threads like this, because they really do inspire me to keep going... It really gives you hope and motivation... So thanks for sharing, and good luck in hitting your goal weight... Sounds like you've got things pretty well under control!
  • eaglesgirl43
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Great work :) way to go!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE DOING AWESOME! And you looks so HAPPY!
  • jtanez
    jtanez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Why? Because you've done so well and even kinda took a break and regeared yourself to finish the last 27. You're awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! I hope to join you someday with being a success story! Its an amazing transformation.

Keep up the good work!!! :):)
  • AceCC86
    AceCC86 Posts: 71
    Options
    You look fantastic! I'm in the process of losing 75 lbs. right now, and these pictures are really inspiring. Congratulations on such a huge success and the recommitment to your goal.
  • keefmac
    keefmac Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great work there, you should be proud of all your hard work!.
  • tweedledee16
    tweedledee16 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    BOOM! You look fantastic! Congrats on your hard work and success! I agree, progress pics are so motivating! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!