Body Pump - description for exercise report

Options
Hi - how would I define a Body Pump class for my daily exercise report pls? I've put Body Pump but search was negative result.

It's a mixture of strength training and cardio.

TIA

Replies

• cjbeeth
    cjbeeth Posts: 1
    Options
    Man, I have been looking for this answer too! I wish someone had an answer!
  • cass_wilson
    cass_wilson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    if you enter in Les Mills, you will get a listing of all the classes including Body Pump
  • jrowens3224
    jrowens3224 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    search bodypump as one word under the cardio section
  • mjuarez1219
    Options
    Thank you so much :)
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    if you enter in Les Mills, you will get a listing of all the classes including Body Pump

^^^ this

or put Bodypump as one word. :)
  • RWTBR
    RWTBR Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I've been taking Bodypump for several years and am considering becoming an instructor. It is NOT a mixture of strength training and cardio. It is a 60-minute barbell-based strength training class, although in some locations they offer shorter formats. The class is choreographed and produced by Les Mills. The class features ten tracks, always following the format of warm-up, squats, chest, back, triceps, biceps, lunges, shoulders, abs/core, and cooldown. On average, 800 repetitions are completed from warm-up through abs/core (so, about 90 repetitions on each average 5 minute track). The class features high reps/low weight, but some participants use much more weight than others. The class can produce some cardio work, but it's not like a step aerobics class with weights.