NSV!!!!

Options
So, I started this journey almost 3 months ago and I've lost about 43 lbs. I had a kind of crummy week in the way of eating and had gained a bit due to that special time of the month... I weighed in today at 322.6 and though I was thrilled to see the number come back down from where it was previously in the week... I saw that it had left me at just a .8lb lost this week. I was a little crushed and went to throw on my workout clothes and snapped a photo. It wasn't until later that I was browsing through my instagram and saw the same tank top I was wearing and realized how tight it was on me back then to what it is now. The comparison made me feel a bit better and made me realize that I'm in this for the long haul, their may be set backs, their may be bad days... or weeks... but I'm not stopping.

a09bca.jpg

Replies

• meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You look great !!! :)
  • HoosierBecky
    HoosierBecky Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell a difference. Keep up the good work!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Bustergirl14
    Bustergirl14 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Definitely going the right way for you! Congrats! It is definitely a bonus when you can actually see the results of all of your hard work.
  • luvforever
    luvforever Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I can see so much difference!
  • akuaafriyie
    akuaafriyie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    way to go!!!
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are looking good!! You are so right: You will have bad days and set backs. Consistency is key!!! You are doing a great job! Keep it up :)
  • bechamarie
    bechamarie Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That picture comparison should make you feel great! Even though you may have a little set back here or there, your dedication shows with this comparison. Keep it up girl, you got this!
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! That is a big difference. It is so worth it to stick it out.
  • 4Tmama
    4Tmama Posts: 1
    Options
    So excited for you! Great job!!!!!!
  • amelia651
    amelia651 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A picture tells a lot. You look so different and wonderful! Keep up the good work!
  • plumbucket
    plumbucket Posts: 23
    Options
    Nice work!
  • cahf
    cahf Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    That is a great victory! I think getting right back into healthy habits after a day of enjoying meals with friends is the biggest change for me this time around. An ice cream, fancy dinner, is just that - not that plus a lot of extra eating that day and the next and the next....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!