Be my fitness friend!

Options
I'm 27 and looking for some more motivational people in my life. I work full time in an office... and am in school as well. Life is busy- but I am finally making time for myself to reach my goals. Please feel free to add me if you'd like! Always looking for new people to motivate and motivate myself!

Replies

• Brittanylee26
    Options
    Hey sweetie, I'm in same boat as you... I'm 26 and work in a office. My days are always filled with work related events but its like my mind races and is always working overtime but my body just sits in one spot. Its hard to achieve your goals when you lack motivation. If you want, feel free to add me.... I'm always excited about meeting new friends and getting motivation as well as providing it. I'm always up to making new friends! Good Luck!
  • joeygambucci
    joeygambucci Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    im in an office too ... feel free to add .. Always looking for motivation and to give as well !!
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Same boat here... I work a desk job in an office and I wasn't as active as I like. That changed 57 days ago when I joined MFP. For 57 days, I've been logging all of my food and exercise. My exercise has increased dramatically and my calories have decreased. The result has been a 25 pound drop. I always could use more motivational friends so feel free to add me. I am very active on MFP and am supportive of my friends as well. Anybody else that reads this, feel free to send me a friend request.
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    work in an office/lab and workout daily at the gym. Even though I have an almost-3-year old, I make time for myself, therefore being a happy health mommy = health happy relationship with child :)

Please add me!!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Same thing here ...spend a lot of time at my desk but very active with the gym and running. I'm always happy to accept friendship, so any one can add if they wish.
  • BowHunter1967
    BowHunter1967 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Desk job here as well, but I do get out in the feild part of the time.
    Lots of steps through airports, though!
    It's wise to stay active, sitting most of the day takes its toll.
    Thanks to MFP I've become much more active on a daily basis.
    Go for it!
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Office jobs can be tough but have helped with my weight loss. I preplan all my meals and snacks and since I'm in a controlled environment, theres no possibility of me cheating. I eat what I bring. And after sitting all day, I look forward to going to the gym and being active.

Fellow office workers, (and those who dont work in an office) feel free to add me. Love having support from those I have something in common with!
  • BigB0824
    BigB0824 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I sit in an office all day long and am currently trying to lose weight. Feel free to add me. I would love to help encourage you along the way and would appreciate some extra encouragement as well.

Thanks
  • princesskjr
    princesskjr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I also work in an office! Theres constantly food and snacks being handed out but they've got used to me saying no so they don't ask anymore! Im up for any help and ill support anyone in their weight loss journey as we are all in the same boat and we all have the same goals to get fit healthy and lose weight :-)
  • lallypip
    lallypip Posts: 6
    Options
    And yet another office worker here! The worst part is that we have tons of catered meetings and lunches in my building and whatever is left over is put in the lunch room for staff to help themselves to... guess who sits closest to the lunch room?

I'm only on day 3 of logging on MFP but it's amazing to see exactly what I am putting into my body. I logged my dinner last night and thought I'd have more than enough cals left for my diet chocolate pudding, lucky I logged it before I ate it... I would have been quite over my allowance! So I deleted the entry, didn't eat it and basked in the satisfaction of knowing that I'd stuck to my goals for the day... and that tasted better than any artificially sweetened chocolate pudding ever could!

I'm going to be spending a lot of time on this site looking for motivation... Go us!
  • watch_me_shinexo
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me if you'd like :)