Ready to feel beautiful instead of just big

Options
Hey everyone! So this is my first post. My entire life i've been overweight and I'm sick of it. I was teased as a child, teased as a teenager and have even been teased as an adult and I'm sick of it. 2011 is a new year and I'm ready to be on my way to a new me. I want to be healthier and more active and I have lots of pounds to kick to the curb!! So yes I need encouragement and lots of it. Lets kick fat in the butt and get healthy! lol its so easy to say it lol doing it is the hard part.

Replies

• Sohnsearae
    Options
    So true, saying it is easy, the hard part is following through, but we can do it. Add me if you like and we can support each other on this journey.
  • mrs_km
    mrs_km Posts: 46
    Options
    Totally agree!! You can do love, there is TONS of support from wonderful people on this site. Feel free to add me, will be lovely to support each other :D x x
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! This is my second month and it has been such a great place for support :) Good luck to you!
  • NMandaMarie
    NMandaMarie Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site as well, and I LOVE IT! So many nice people with so many encouraging things to say. Add me if you'd like, we can motivate each other!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Your not alone girly girl.....many of us are sick of being fat. You came to the right place because we will all support each other. Welcome and good luck!
  • neatfreak
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel! I've been using this site for a week now and love it. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good Luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • diamondlyfe25
    Options
    HELLO, AND I'M SO WITH YOU GIRL!! I AM ALSO NEW TO THIS SITE I'VE BEEN USING IT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF JANUARY AND IT HELPS ALOT TO SEE WHAT YOU EAT IN NUMBERS TO REALLY MAKE YOU THINK TWICE ABOUT TAKING IN CERTAIN THINGS. I LOVE IT, MY FIRST TIME TO THE COMMUNITY THO. IT SEEMS LIKE FUN AND GOOD MOTIVATION TO KNOW THAT OTHERS ARE IN THE SAME FIGHT!! SO FEEL FREE TO ADD ME AS WELL!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Pinkyredneck
    Pinkyredneck Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks ya'll and I will be sure an add ya!! I'm the same way, I've stopped and started diets forever and im done with that! This time I'm trying to look at this as eating to live, instead of living to eat!
  • bode1all
    Options
    Amen to everything that everyone has said!! The support on this site is amazing! Your goals are within reach, it will just take committment and determination. I find watching shows like biggest loser, or two new shows this season called "i used to be fat" on MTV on wednesday nights and "Heavy" on A&E that is one monday nights really help to respark my fire and get the fire going that we all need to reach our goals! Good luck on your journey :-)
  • sarahnicolexoxo
    Options
    I know the feeling all too well!! Welcome to the site. I sent you a friend request! Best of luck on your journey!!!
  • AngieRevised
    Options
    I would love a new pal! Please add me if you wish!
  • barberella
    Options
    Feel free to add me too..This is a great site to get help, as there are several different types of people who definitely feel your pain!
    I've never been fat, or at least never felt that I'm fat. But I look at my body, and since 19, I've felt fat..So, at 187 pounds; my last weigh in 10 days ago, I'm sick of this. So sick of being big too. It's gotta go and stay gone.
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    you can do it, we all deserve to be and feel the best we can, sorry about all the teasing but use that as motivation to never deal with it again...feel free to add me...
  • fixpc
    fixpc Posts: 21
    Options
    you are beautiful :flowerforyou: