What's the one food you can't (or refuse) to say no to??

Options
212ackley
212ackley Posts: 431 Member
For me it's cheesecake... our company has luncheons for customers on a pretty regular basis and I'm pretty good about not indulging in the leftovers (since they are always left for those not included in the actual luncheon) but if they had cheesecake for dessert and there is some left-it's mine!!! No matter what :blushing:

What's your "One Thing"?

Replies

• all4rescue
    all4rescue Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Beer! I have cut back but still allow myself to enjoy.
  • roxielu0422
    roxielu0422 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Pizza. I don't refused myself any food, or I'll just want it more. I eat it in moderation.
  • fitnati2884
    Options
    Rice- I love it as much as I love my fiancé! I try to only have it once a week but if i don't have it ,watch out - super crank mode.
    I gave up smoking and am trying to give up coca cola... oh how I love coca cola...
  • bakokari57
    bakokari57 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Most recently it is the Crunchy Rice Rollers from Costco. To me they taste like sugar crisp cereal! I open the package, they are only 45 calories each roll, but when you eat all 8 in the bag that is bad news! I can't buy them anymore because I can't control how many I eat.
  • skjones0323
    skjones0323 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have a really hard time, with of all tings, CheezeIts!! If I get started IU could easily eat at least half the box....preferably with milk! I don't keep them in the house!
  • kimberlyblindsey
    kimberlyblindsey Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    In and Out Cheeseburgers, but I do protein style, and peanut butter, I never say no;)
  • Seevan07
    Seevan07 Posts: 23
    Options
    Potatoes in any form or fashion.
  • Kif2bskinny
    Kif2bskinny Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Cheese CHEESE CHEEEEEEEZZZE... Its so hard to say "no cheese please" ! I CANNOT DO IT!
    Its the devil's spawn i swear!
  • healthyfreak123
    healthyfreak123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    CAKE!!!!!! :)
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Beef. I can abstain if it's not in front of me, but if it is I won't eat for the rest of the day just so I can indulge in hamburgers, or pot roast, or steak. Yum.
  • BoatsnHose
    BoatsnHose Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Any time of cheese
    Buffalo wings w/ blue cheese
    Stromboli or calzones
    Booze
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Vanilla ice cream or in fact any ice cream!
    Stef.
  • WonkaCat
    WonkaCat Posts: 42
    Options
    Ice cream in the summer. I tried to stop it but couldn't so am indulging within my calorie limits for the summer.
  • mysmileighs
    mysmileighs Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have to pick just ONE?! LOL

Well then it's ice cream.........or cheesecake. I can't decide! :)
  • Georgebyers85
    Georgebyers85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I literally cannot go to the cinema and not get Nachos with cheese sauce, it's like my cryptonite. Hence why I try and limit my trips to the cinema lol, at 800 calories a go I should know better but they are so amazingly more-ish :S

It might not show below (because I haven't been filling it in on the app properly) but I have lost 6lbs so far. Onwards and upwards :)

Great reading everyone's posts

George x
  • helenarriaza
    helenarriaza Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    pastries.
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter is my main one although I'm sure there are more.
  • twyliatepeka
    twyliatepeka Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My thing is chocolate, I can't live without it. I have to find ways to fit it in. Pizza is one too & cheeseburgers & fries. In have a serious problem with food. MUST EAT ALL THE FOODS!!!! :)
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Just food in general lol
    Does not matter what it is, if its there and free then I want it.
    As you can imagine everyday is a constant battle.
  • mscleo1115
    mscleo1115 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Wine but in moderation of course ;)