Do you like walking?

Options
So, I'm trying to get back into walking, and when I used to daily, I used an app that made it fun!
It's called "The Walk" on the appstore (iPhone). They may have it for android, but I haven't looked.

It's a game, but they make you do exercise! If you like zombies, you'll like this. It's the second version of "Zombies! Run!" but in my opinion they are both awesome.
How it works is, you press start when you start your walk or run, and it'll play your music if you have a playlist, and throughout, it'll play incoming messages. As you go, you'll collect supplies and objects to further you in the game, the longer you go, the more you collect.
Definitely worth checking out, as I loved it! It's a bit hard to explain, but right now on the appstore it's only $2.99, normally $4.99

I have no affiliation with this app or company, but just wanting to share a fun thing to try!

Replies

• princesskjr
    princesskjr Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I love walking! I get up at 5am everyday and walk at least 2 miles!

As I am a big girl I find walking very benificial and ive managed to add more onto my route, I use the map my walk ap on my iphone and I love it, I love seeing what I have achieved as when I first started I couldnt walk for 5 mins without having to stop now I can walk the 2 miles in 35 mins and no stopping!