How bad was my intake today?

Options
I'm in a bad place at the minute. I feel dreadful for everything I've eaten today. Could someone critique my intake and tell me where I might have started to go wrong?

Replies

• shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Maybe it would help me if I knew what exactly you were upset about? Going over by 144 isn't a huge deal, I do it all the time. It's all about the overall trend, and being realistic. That means not every day will be perfect, and it's ok to have days that go over...maybe I would look at a substitute for all the bread slices you have in the day as those add calories fast and aren't necessarily as filling as other options.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    It looks fine to me. What do you think is wrong with what you ate?
  • MeganAnne89
    MeganAnne89 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Shadowfender is right. Going over by 144 won't make a difference either way. You need to go over by 3500 calories in order to gain a pound. You are nowhere near that. So just take a deep breath and if it makes you feel any better, I binge-ate a TON of chips and candy this weekend, only to then gain zero weight because the rest of my week had been good so I balanced myself out.

The key is moderation (that and learning to love yourself. People make mistakes all of the time. It's fine.)