What about Before & DURING?? Not near "After"

Options

Replies

• laureneliset
    laureneliset Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Bump so I can come back and post my own. Been on a bit of a plateau recently but you have all been so inspiring! I like the person who said they felt great, you should all feel fabulous and just keep on feeling even more fabulous as you hit goal after goal. All the best to everyone!
  • meghan_lovely
    meghan_lovely Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring!! Starting my journey (yet again) but seeing all the hard work you all have done is extremely motivating.
  • dontwishforit_workforit
    Options
    Bumping because everybody looks spectacular! I have been maintaining at 200ish since I was 245 forever ago (seriously, like 5 years ago) and have decided since then that I'm sick of being 200 (baby steps!). I *think* my goal is 130-150 but I won't know until I get closer.

For now, my goal is to lose enough weight that the top of my shorts/jeans don't roll down and I don't have to wear my skirts above/on my love handles to avoid the dreaded cut in half/severe muffin top look.

Currently:

current.jpg
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    2_zpse18664c4.png

Photos are 16 weeks apart, 35 pound difference :)
    I've started lifting now, and I'm hoping to shift my wobbly bits :D

I HAVE to know what you've been doing to achieve those fantastic results!

(REALLY hoping you don't say "2hrs running and 1hr weight training a day consuming nothing but soup and juice")
    ahh cheers pal!
    Haha definitely not!!!
    I am just exercising and eating less, but not to any extreme.
    I have set gym days, which for the most part have been Monday to Thursday, no excuses, but I've recently changed it to Mon, Tues, Thurs and Fri.
    Having set days makes it easier to stick to going regularly. It's only been annoying once or twice, when I'll finish work late and someone wants to hang out after and I have to be like, sorry no it's gym day. Or go anyway and end up getting to the gym at like midnight, but like I said, it doesn't happen often.
    I am changing things up now too. I have been a cardio bunny for the most part, but have now started lifting. I'm gonna start using the gym just for my lifting workouts, so cardio is only fun stuff like cycling, rock climbing and rollerskating :D People always say you need to have a better relationship with food, not cutting out "naughty" food etc, and I'm trying to have a better relationship with exercise too :D
    Find stuff that's fun that I can do with friends, that is also a workout!

As for food I eat pretty normal. My diary is open so feel free to have a look. I eat a lot of sushi cause I work at a sushi restaurant so it's free, and I've been trying to eat fish a lot at home too. Yesterday I went to a bbq so that looks kinda bad haha.
    Sometimes I eat my exercise calories, sometimes I don't :) depends on how I feel that day.
    I eat pretty much what I want, I just weigh everything and try to keep under my calories.

Awesome stuff...thank you!

Sounds totally achievable too. :)
  • kittenkris
    kittenkris Posts: 112
    Options
    Awesome, awesome job! By the way...love your Angels ticker!
  • alisakr2
    alisakr2 Posts: 3
    Options
    I haven't taken this month's pictures yet. Starting weight 181ish, Weight in the June "during" 162, looking to get down to 130-135, so not quite halfway there.

ISTNwAe.jpg

You look amazing! So much progress in just a few months. I lost 20 lbs in around that time period and my body does not look anywhere near as different in my before/durings as yours
  • TMM211073
    TMM211073 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    <
    This is one of my then and now photos, the fat photo is from December 2007 - back then I knew I was fat, but I just thought it was something I would have to learn to live with. I think I weighed about 22stone - 210lb I can't be sure because I refused to step on the scales back then.

The now photo was taken on the 28th June this year, I weigh 166lb and I'm more than happy to step on the scales.

My goal weight is 11stone - 154lb.

xXx
  • qmamabear
    qmamabear Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fighting to get those last pounds off and get the muscle tone I've always wanted! It is still hard to believe that I weigh less than I did in high school.

c8790959-914e-4571-a09f-ce464e00daa9_zpsa4012a32.jpg
  • crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    you are all doing so well, how I wish I had taken before pics so I could do a comparison x
  • blushpeonies
    blushpeonies Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm not where I want to be obviously - BUT - these are probably the first photos I've seen differences in. I guess you really are your own worst critic.

c283f015-18bc-478f-8ab8-d8eaa610ca1c_zpse3092cbd.jpg

9956B320-E9AC-43ED-8732-C687D29FF685_zpsbu4ktxif.jpg
  • stephhunt1975
    stephhunt1975 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work. I just started 2 weeks ago, but I'll be sure to take a pic at my 3, 6, 9, and 12 months because I have over 150lbs. I want to lose.
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great to hear that you're feeling good!! That's the best motivator to keep going, IMO :)
  • Duggie54
    Duggie54 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My avatar pic is from April 18th. I started last November. I have lost another 13 pounds since this picture was taken and have 33 more pounds to go. Your progress is amazing as well as most of the other folks who have replied to your post. Great job everybody, keep on keeping on!
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    You guys are doing awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • newmom_2012
    newmom_2012 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Some pics from the beginning to the end of c25k. I had to repeat a couple of weeks because I hurt my knee. I lost 15 lbs from the first pic to the last pic.

1e906859-7747-48a7-ab91-5ccfd90258a0_zps501aab56.jpg

fc0620d7-c9eb-41ed-b619-f08c0b6ad45b_zps871bea40.jpg

Edit to fix sizing issues.
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    This is around 40 lbs lost. I still plan to go another 30 at least then I will re-evaluate.
    96a6de01-5f36-4a82-81bd-08614820b498.jpg
    Did it work? lol
  • Fat2Fit2Fineee
    Options
    Great job by everyone!! Here is mine to add into the mix, almost 7 months in and just over half was there.

3e289fc9-a3a5-4440-9c12-1da7d0a71fd4.jpg

Amazing!!!
  • mustdothis82
    Options
    WOW!!! You all are looking great
  • mustdothis82
    Options
    Very Impressive!!!
    Left - 08/27/2013 Day 1 @ 432lbs
    Right - 07/11/2014 256lbs. About 75% to my "goal"
    Front
    14629659094_4ebbb7220f_z.jpg

Side
    14445127120_1f672d2066_z.jpg

That is seriously impressive, my man.
  • YvonneBerdkan
    YvonneBerdkan Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    my before and during, 51lbs lost, 135 to go!
    photo_zpsaf616f3c.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!