what food do you miss the most?

Options
so this was just a random survey idea i had. what is the food you miss the most? for me it is german chocolate melting cake. it is german chocolate cake with nice hot fudge inside of it. hmmm yummy but i have had to cut it out cause for one piece its like 700 calories and once i start eating i cant stop. okay i can but its really hard.

Replies

• oysterboy
    oysterboy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Cheese.
  • gdunn55
    gdunn55 Posts: 363
    Options
    Krystle Burgers.. Whoppers.. Fried Catfish.. Pizza from Papa John's.. Wendy's Baconator.. King Cake.. Anything from Zaxby's..

Need I continue?
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    You can eat anything you miss and still lose weight, just eat it in much smaller portions.
  • jlutica
    jlutica Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Rolls & Butter at Texas Road House!!:cry:
  • umlanj01
    Options
    cheese cheese and cheese
  • cookiejones
    Options
    homemade bread with butter, french fries :( Carbs anyone? :P
  • tiffsNEWlife
    Options
    Buffalo wings. I love the sauce, the grease, all the yummy goodness. I know I can have them in moderation, but ugh I can't stop eating them if I even touch them!
  • Schuky01
    Schuky01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Pizza, it is really hard stopping at one piece. I swear before I started this I could easily polish off half a pizza on my own.
  • Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    may if we are going that far...twizzlers, dots, chocolate, toblerone, smoked ham!, marshmellows, cake!, nice hot rolls with lots of butter on it, honey on my ceral, oh and my favorite next to german melting cake- grilled penut butter and jelly sandwhich!
  • DancingDreamer
    Options
    muffins :cry: real homemade giant muffins made by yours truely. *sigh* i miss baking them, i miss eating them. but no matter what i do i cant seem to find a way to make them LOW calorie. and thats beside the fact that i have a hard time eating just one. *sigh* i used to be known as the queen of muffins. :sad: and now i never make or eat them anymore.
  • emilychristinah
    Options
    Candy and desserts are always difficult for me to ignore.
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Chips with dip!!!!
    Used to be one of my favorite snack foods... I still enjoy it from time to time, but not every weekend like before. I'm lucky if I get to eat it once every 3 months...
  • hjay07
    hjay07 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    One word: BEER
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I agree!!
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Oh geez. I really miss eating pizza everyday...which I know is obsessive but it's my favorite food. Ever. :P
    That...& I miss potato chips. I cut out cookies almost entirely, which is painful at times.
    & I used to indulge in very cheesy, meaty Italian pasta dishes.
    No more.
    :(
  • MomsDaily140
    Options
    none -- because I don't deprive myself of anything, I have it in moderation.... Also I changed my eating habits slowly so I don't really miss anything....

Still shock myself that I now drink my coffee black, it took me a year to start drinking it that way, and that was.... over 6 years ago,... but now sugary coffees make me sick. And also that I don't eat chocolate daily, I used to be a raging closeted chocoholic! I mean raging! LOL Now I don't even care to have it, at all....
  • TennVolsGal
    TennVolsGal Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You can eat anything you miss and still lose weight, just eat it in much smaller portions.

Thats the way I look at it.....if I say I can't have it ever again I would go crazy!!
  • agibsonky
    agibsonky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Definately Donut Bank Donuts - used to be an every Saturday treat, but with 1 donut clocking in at 470 calories PLUS with basically no nutritional value, it has to go by the wayside for me.
  • Duganhorse
    Options
    It is interesting seeing what people have cut our of there diets. I still eat lots of those things, especially cheese. Cheese sticks are one of my favorite snacks. It is all in moderation! I do however eat a lot less ice cream and fast food!
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I dont miss anything---losing 70 pounds made me realize those foods that I used to eat are the ones that made me overweight to begin with. Now I enjoy knowing I am eating healthy foods for better health. I make my pizza healthier, I make my spaghetti healthier (spaghetti squash). I eat cheese in small amounts each day, etc.

I totally don't need donuts, cookies, ice cream, etc in my life.