Half way goal- 95 pounds down(with pics)

Options

Replies

• LaceytheGREAT
    LaceytheGREAT Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing and yes you did inspire me to push myself! Thank you.
  • mona52bask
    mona52bask Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Thanks for sharing. You've have given me hope. I've gained so much weight, that I sometimes think, why bother. You are so inspiring. I have started to log my food more. Now I'm working on staying within my calories limit. Now I think it's possible. I can lose the weight. My joints can feel better. All I need is to stay focus. Once again, thanks. Keep up the good work.
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you too!! Great job!
  • livier62
    livier62 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!! Congrats on your great success and new journey!:flowerforyou:
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are exactly what I needed to see today.. I am also 5'8 and I started at 364 pounds...I now know that I can look as healthy and pretty as you when I hit my half way mark. Thank you so much for sharing! You look fantastic. :drinker:
  • improvement_not_perfection
    Options
    Way to go!! Your progress is amazing! Great job on all your hard work!! :flowerforyou:
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    Where's the hand-clapping and pompom-shaking icon when you need them?
  • luvforever
    luvforever Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look fantastic! You are doing great, keep up the good work.
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing this! I really needed to see it today. What amazing work! So awesome and inspiring! You rock! :drinker: :love: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Angela26point2finisher
    Angela26point2finisher Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Looking good, girl!! Proud of you, keep it up!!
  • CagedBirdSings
    CagedBirdSings Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! You look fabulous! I'm in my mid-50s and recently started performing again (singer) and some friends recorded some performances and when I saw myself, it took everything I had not to cry. That's why I decided to once and for all change my habits. No more diets or extreme exercise programs. Screw it. And to see how far you've come is incredibly inspiring! Congratulations!
  • UndefinedSlope
    Options
    You ROCK.. thank you.. I need the inspiration.
  • Nicole9187
    Nicole9187 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look beautiful and you have done a tremendous job!
  • AbbeyDove
    AbbeyDove Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    That is a huge accomplishment!! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • Livingfreetoday
    Livingfreetoday Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Incredible. You are amazing!
  • Rebecca_1552
    Rebecca_1552 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story and your progress pics... very inspiring and you look great!! :smile:
  • mkchris
    mkchris Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow! Seriously amazing! You have obviously worked incredibly hard, great job! Looking forward to seeing your next update! :flowerforyou:
  • Ready4thanewme
    Ready4thanewme Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! We have the exact same start weight and are the exact same weight now! I saw this and said my weight loss twin! Lol. I was 365 and now weigh 269. I've dropped 96 pounds. Also similar heights I'm 5'7, yet very different ages. I'm 37. Anyway so awesome to see your progress you are doing and looking wonderful! Congrats!
  • MountainMamaMarissa
    MountainMamaMarissa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your continued success! You've done an amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!