Looking for new MFP buddies.

Options
I just figured I would introduce myself, My name is Jessica, I'm 21 and live in Florida. I have struggled with my weight all through grade school and college, and finally decided to start losing weight. I have managed to lose 60lbs in 2 years, but i feel like the motivation and support of adding friends would help tremendously, so please feel free to add me, my diary is open to the public and I give out tips and tricks, and motivational support on peoples news feeds. Any new friends would be so wonderful!! Thanks for reading.

Replies

• hello6098
    hello6098 Posts: 9
    Options
    You have such a cool username! And well done for loosing so much weight and keeping it going over such a long period... I'm one of those people who does short-term commitment only! Amyway, I'll go aheah and add you, if you don't mind!
  • CRobin21
    CRobin21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Job on all that weight lost!!! I live in Florida as well, feel free to add me!!
  • CraftyPants77
    CraftyPants77 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I'm on every day! =)
  • lovestolift67
    Options
    Nice going madxprofessor.
  • ashleeyynicolex
    ashleeyynicolex Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    my name is ashley... 24... looking for new friends. Feel free to add me! :)
  • stelou12
    stelou12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, my name's Stephanie and I know I could use the motivation of having some buddies
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    A 60 lbs lose is awesome, great job! I'm Amy, 40 and live in PA. I've struggled with weight the few 5 years and I've lost 30 lbs and got to my gaol weight only to regain it all back. I suffer with depression and anxeity so that doesn't help my frame of mind. But I to would love some support and I will give you my support without judgement because I hit all the ups and downs myself. Fell free to add me if you wish to>