Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello All First Time Here,

Hi,
I am new to Fitnesspal. I have been doing this for a week and lost 1,2 ilbs so far. I am excited to meet new people and learn many new things from everyone on this site. If you would like you may add me. If you would like to know more about mew I am like a open book all you have to do is just ask,
Thank you All,
Good Luck!!!!!!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    I like new friends, too. Add me!!!
  • t4temple
    t4temple Posts: 36 Member
    Good luck to you Sandra.
  • I love new friends. (: Feel free to add me Sandra!
  • singlemom73
    singlemom73 Posts: 21 Member
    Good luck! and feel free to add me if you need support and encouragement :)
  • Congrats on the weight loss so far! I myself have seen some challenges in "being at it alone". My husband can lose 15 pounds by just not drinking soda for a week whereas I need to really focus on what I eat and exercise too so it's great to know there is a community out there of people to connect with.
  • walker306
    walker306 Posts: 92 Member
    Hello! I am pretty new to this myself! I don't do well on eating right but I am really going to give it a try this time. So far, I'm doing okay. Hope to hear from you here! Good luck!
  • I am on day 2, for me that's definitely a first, I get discouraged easily can you tell? well I really want to push forward seriously...what discourages me is no matter what I eat my gut hurts terribly and I get awful headaches is that normal in changing your diet eating smaller and healthier foods? :sad: :sick: