Binging 3 days straight?! How to get back on track?

Options
I binge on and off in the past but for the last three days I lost control and started eating everything in sight. And of course everytime i binge i feel guilty and sick afterwards. Yesterday I weighed myself in the morning and I was still the same weight as I was 3 days before so I thought it was okay. But this morning i woke up and weighed 130 lbs!!. I gained 5 lbs in a day ! Due to binging , I didnt log all of the food i ate.

Today I woke up today and i still felt bloated and full. I didnt eat until 1 PM But that was because my parents made me eat. I ate rice with cabbage and alittle bit of fish which is about 250 calories in total. And then i was still full throughout the day, but i ate a banana at 6pm anyways. ( about 100 calories) . So i consumed about 300-400 calories today.

Should i still eat up my remaining calories for today? or should i just forget about it and not eat because im still very full.

Replies

• brennenjones
    brennenjones Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just get back on track starting tomorrow and everything will eventually even itself out. Your weight fluctuates from day to day anyway depending on several factors such as water intake/retention, and most likely you'll be fine as long as you don't continue to overeat.

Weigh yourself at the same time each day, in the morning after going to the bathroom, to get a more accurate picture of which way your weight is trending. Don't weigh yourself 5 times throughout the day as that will most likely make you go crazy if you don't understand the numbers and as to why they fluctuate.
  • AshleyLeelette
    AshleyLeelette Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You just count those days as human error, and get right back at it tomorrow! The best way to get right back on track, is to keep going as if you never got off!!
  • MaDwItNeWfLaVa
    MaDwItNeWfLaVa Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yeah, just pick right back up from where you left off. Everyone has those times when they fall off, no biggy. : )