What's the one food you can't (or refuse) to say no to??

Options
2»

Replies

• ErisDyscordia
    ErisDyscordia Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Gnocchi
  • LuciaPaskova
    Options
    Definitely hard or blue cheese of any kind :)
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Yes to all the foodz :bigsmile:
  • TeriShively
    TeriShively Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Avocado! Avocado in salads, on sandwiches, as guacamole! Or just by itself with a little sea salt and lemon.
  • dsalveson
    dsalveson Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Donuts-image-donuts-36629141-500-365.png
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I don't refused myself any food just limit the amount to what fits in my cal count for that day. I guess my worst food choice is (really a drink ) pepsi regular full sugar love it
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Pepsi. If it not in the house, or I am not at a restaurant, I never drink it. Otherwise, it may not go well for me....
    And cheese. I still find ways to fit it in because of the protein and calcium. And because...cheese.
    I promised my family that I would make my famous homemade macaroni and cheese a little later this week. Wish me luck!
  • PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Rye bread. Especially when its rye bread and swiss cheese with spinach and tomato all nice and grilled.....:love:

Also, all things sweet. Lately, brownies and ice cream. When I can fit it, of course. It's much easier when I'm home to enjoy sweets because I also work out a lot more when I'm at home. At the program I'm enrolled in, I'm allotted little to no time for exercise each day. Besides, the sweets from my work are tried and trusted, so I like the way they taste better, but believe me, Im not super picky when it comes to sweets :laugh:
  • Tal_Kyrte
    Tal_Kyrte Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Cheese is a hard one. I've been trying to go vegan for a long time, but I just can't wean myself off of cheese!

But the worst thing for me is candy. Baked goods I can resist; they're not sweet enough (all that extra flour and milk just ruins it!) But pure, sweet high fructose corn syrup candy? Yup, that's absolutely my kryptonite. I have to hid it to keep myself from binging, or else it doesn't last long. I know it's completely horrible and practically not even food, but I have a terrible sweet tooth. :blushing:

Sometimes I dream about walking into the dollar store after winning the lottery. Oh, how much candy could I buy! Mhmm, I would drown happily with a grin on my fat face.
  • vismundcygnus27
    vismundcygnus27 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Steak, hamburgers, chicken wings, and beer. I never make/buy any of that myself, but if I'm at a cook-out or something, I eat everything in the world. But such things are rare enough that I don't feel bad about it when I do over-indulge.
  • tashigolean33
    Options
    Tortilla chip and salsa .. the spicier the better :)
  • freelifter
    Options
    cheesecake too!
  • sherryakuta
    Options
    Peanut Butter. O how I love my Kraft Light Peanut Butter!!!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    I don't refuse any food, if I want it I make it fit into my day. Today I'm making brownies that have reese's peanut butter cups, rolos, cream cheese and crushed pretzels in the center.
  • jmt08c
    jmt08c Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Any sort of rib! Baby back ribs, spare ribs, beef ribs you name it! Fatty and delicious.