Tie Shoes please

Options
SMarie10
SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
So I went to my closet this a.m. and pulled out my trusty loafers to slip on and trudge through the snow. As I took a step, they fell off my feet. I checked, and I did put on socks this morning so, I couldn't understand what had happened. I tried on another, similar pair and it happened again. As a big smile came over my face, it dawned on me that my feet have actually shrunk. They are still the long size 10's, but they are slimming down along with the rest of me. I also noticed my pants are longer because my butt has shrunk, and my boobs are not staying in my bra like they should. Can't wait to go on a plane ride to see if I can get that stupid seat belt on without a struggle.
These are a couple of the things - small but substancial, that are keeping me motivated to stick with this weight loss / get healthy journey. :smile: I'm now wearing my tie shoes and they are staying on my feet.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!