Best foods/shakes/drinks for energy?

Options
I have the dreaded job of a bank teller so I do very little moving around at work. As outrageous as it sounds, doing nothing makes me tired, simply because I'm bored. Then I sit through classes for another 4 hours and finally (occasionally) have time to go to the gym or do something remotely close to working out. Anything I can eat or drink during the day that will give me a good amount of energy to get through my day? All suggestions are welcome! Add me too! Thanks!

Replies

• rose206018
    Options
    Hey, I understand exactly how you feel! If I'm not moving or doing something I start to feel so tired and sleepy. I'm not sure if you've ever heard of spark before? It's is a unique multi-nutrient system that was developed as a nutritional source of energy and enhanced mental focus. It's actually sugar free and contains more than 20 vitamins and minerals. It serves as an all in one solution that gives you a quick boost of energy that lasts for hours. It can be used for a quick boost of energy, long lasting energy, and for mental focus and clarity. All you do is take a packet of spark, pour it in water and mix, pretty simple for a busy day! Hope this helps you! Let me know if you have any questions! Here is a link to my page. https://www.advocare.com/140748679/Mobile/Default.aspx
  • DenaC3
    DenaC3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a desk job myself and the monotony really works on me some days. Before, I kept a pot of coffee going and that's how I made it through the day. Now, I take GNC Womens Ultra Mega Energy & Metabolism vitamins. I stay alert but not anxious and found that I'm not even wanting any coffee or caffeine after that first morning cup. Apparently the B Vitamin was not the only thing I was lacking. Hope you find something that helps you that isn't too hard on your body! :)
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I like the Emergenc packets. I've had one a day for years but recently stopped taking them to see if I'd notice a difference and I think i did so I bought a box today. I drink it in the afternoon for a kick of energy.