help with diet

Options
I just really need help..
I drink tons of water 2 64oz cups twice a day
My diet today was like this..

woke up- ate 2 prunes (dealing with consitpation)

Worked out for 45 minutes.. kettelbell 25lb
pushed mowed 5 yards

Ate 5 apple slices
1cup wheat chex with 2tbsp of ground flax seeds
and 1/2 cup 1%milk

snack about 2 was one whole cucumber and a sparkling water pink rasberry.no sugar or calories

Also had 1 cup hot and apicy pork skins
i sweet andspicy pickle spear

dinner -
2cups salad (italian dressing on the side) and another whole cuxumber
2 bites of meatloaf
1/2cup roasted sweet potatoes
1 cup mustard greens made fresh

Also had a diet hansens soda before 7 because 730 is cut off time to eat.
I wake uo at 5 am to workout for 35-45 minutes. Some days cardio some days strnegth training.
Any advice would be great..

My thing is im always constipated and always feel bloated. I workout 6 days a week and stay active and usually dont eat until lunch and its just apple slices. I usually will eat a little dinner as well. I love food but feel like the more i try to eat the more sickly i feel and bloated i am. I feel terrible when i eat

Replies

• liz_walkerrr
    liz_walkerrr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should check with your doctor? If this is a typical day for you, you need to be eating way more than this. Especially if you are active. With that type of diet, you are getting very little nutrients.
  • j6o4
    j6o4 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    You're probably not constipated, just eating too little for your body to have any waste.
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    for heaven's sake eat something! set a reasonable calorie goal (MFP can help you do that) and eat a good balanced diet. Don't eat less than 1200 calories, and do eat back any exercise calories. Please treat your body better than this...its the only one you get!
  • superreal40
    superreal40 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Would anybody be willing to kind of be my accountability buddy
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Why are you eating next to nothing? Why do you think you can't eat after 7:30PM?

I'm frankly surprised you can make it through the day without passing out! You don't have to do this to yourself.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Please get some counselling - it sounds like you have an eating disorder based on this and other posts.

You are severally under eating for a 5'11 woman who is as active as you are.