Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for motivated friends only

Replies

• singlemom73
    singlemom73 Posts: 21 Member
    I need all the motivation I can get, feel free to add me :smile:
  • NiccoleG
    NiccoleG Posts: 37 Member
    You can add me! I'm also on here a lot, and would love to have more active, motivated friends!
  • Hey go ahead and add me!
  • Robyn7762
    Robyn7762 Posts: 159 Member
    Motivation is a constant need here. I care for my 90 yr. old Mother-in-law. Stuck in the house nearly 24/7...expect to do groceries or pick up meds. I barely have the energy to work out. I went from 163 lbs. last April to 181 lbs. in 6 months. back down to 174 ish lbs. Need to get to 150 - 145 lbs. It is hard, I'm in the above 50 crowd and just with all the stress can't seem to drop below 172 lbs. for long. I need motivation and support.

FEMALES ONLY!
  • megan116xo
    megan116xo Posts: 40 Member
    hey guys! I am fairly new to MFP but so far very motivated. I have a lot to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    I would love to have some MFP friends. I have used the app on and off for the past year (I spent a bunch of time out because of a cyst on my brain, and then a raging case of meningitis). I want to lost between 60-80lbs (the actual goal weight will depend on how I feel when I get there0. I go to the gym for 2 hours 6 days a week and fully admit to being a total food snob. Currently my short term goals are to run a 5K in Septemeber, Then a 10K in February, I'm looking at doing a half marathon next summer.
  • southernbuttercup
    southernbuttercup Posts: 61 Member
    Hi, I would like to help motivate you and in turn could use some motivation too. I have lost weight earlier this year, but for the last couple of months have been at a plateau. I can't seem to make anymore pounds come off. Sometimes there is that little part of me that feels like giving, but I don't want to let that get the best of me. I joined MFP this weekend hoping to find that extra push to get me through. I plan to be logging in every day and will make my diary open to friends. I have been exercising and trying to get back on track with eating right. If you need a friend and motivator I will be there.
  • olchlt65
    olchlt65 Posts: 3 Member
    HI I also would love support and motivation, im so much heavier than i ever was that im finding it hard to even start! Add me and we'll do this together!
  • druburt
    druburt Posts: 9
    Ive been on here a few years but have gotten serious since april of this year. I have lost 25 lbs and still have about 40 lbs to get where I want to be.... Feel free to add me and My motivated friends!
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Anyone can add me, i'm on here everyday Trying to lose 71 pounds
  • belladelirante
    belladelirante Posts: 8 Member
    I love cheering for others, everyone's progress inspires me to keep going too. Feel free to add me if you want more friends. I just joined MFP a couple weeks ago, so I'm kind of lacking in the social aspect of it right now. I started Jillian Michael's Body Revolution this week, and I know I'm going to need some encouragement as it ramps up!
  • conatser9
    conatser9 Posts: 139 Member
    You can add me. I need friends some friends.
  • Ilb320
    Ilb320 Posts: 56 Member
    Please feel free to add me. I have 50lbs to lose and have stalled at 15lbs.
  • jkbytheway
    jkbytheway Posts: 1 Member
    Hi!

I really need a partner in my journey as well! I need to lose 30 pounds. I have lost weight in the past, but I always gain it back. I have a really hard time not giving in to junk food at times. Do you want to partner up and support each other?
  • Hello all!!!! feel free to add me always good to have new active friends :)
  • I am a daily logger, working every day at changing my life by choosing healthy options and finding ways to increase my physical activity. I have made some decent progress, but have a long ways to go. I am an upbeat, positive person and would love to have more like-minded friends.

Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey!
  • wink212
    wink212 Posts: 46 Member
    I need all the motivation I can get. Starting to get frustrated. I've lost 29 lbs since Jan but I've stalled out.
    Feel free to add me!
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Losing baby weight. Trying hard to get back with the program after having big success a couple of years ago. Slowly getting there while adjusting to life pressures, working full time and trying to maintain some sort of sanity. I love watching peoples journeys and attempt to be as supportive as I can. Anyone can feel free to add me. You can do this!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Hi all good luck on hitting your goals. Anyone can feel free to add me if they wish always happy to help motivate.
  • Tinalooser
    Tinalooser Posts: 6 Member
    Hi all, I'm also available for adding. Can do with all the help I can get!!!