Replies

• singlemom73
    singlemom73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation I can get, feel free to add me :smile:
  • NiccoleG
    NiccoleG Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm also on here a lot, and would love to have more active, motivated friends!
  • Assassinmedic68
    Options
    Hey go ahead and add me!
  • Robyn7762
    Robyn7762 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Motivation is a constant need here. I care for my 90 yr. old Mother-in-law. Stuck in the house nearly 24/7...expect to do groceries or pick up meds. I barely have the energy to work out. I went from 163 lbs. last April to 181 lbs. in 6 months. back down to 174 ish lbs. Need to get to 150 - 145 lbs. It is hard, I'm in the above 50 crowd and just with all the stress can't seem to drop below 172 lbs. for long. I need motivation and support.

FEMALES ONLY!
  • megan116xo
    megan116xo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hey guys! I am fairly new to MFP but so far very motivated. I have a lot to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • Amanda4change
    Amanda4change Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some MFP friends. I have used the app on and off for the past year (I spent a bunch of time out because of a cyst on my brain, and then a raging case of meningitis). I want to lost between 60-80lbs (the actual goal weight will depend on how I feel when I get there0. I go to the gym for 2 hours 6 days a week and fully admit to being a total food snob. Currently my short term goals are to run a 5K in Septemeber, Then a 10K in February, I'm looking at doing a half marathon next summer.
  • southernbuttercup
    southernbuttercup Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to help motivate you and in turn could use some motivation too. I have lost weight earlier this year, but for the last couple of months have been at a plateau. I can't seem to make anymore pounds come off. Sometimes there is that little part of me that feels like giving, but I don't want to let that get the best of me. I joined MFP this weekend hoping to find that extra push to get me through. I plan to be logging in every day and will make my diary open to friends. I have been exercising and trying to get back on track with eating right. If you need a friend and motivator I will be there.
  • olchlt65
    olchlt65 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI I also would love support and motivation, im so much heavier than i ever was that im finding it hard to even start! Add me and we'll do this together!
  • druburt
    druburt Posts: 9
    Options
    Ive been on here a few years but have gotten serious since april of this year. I have lost 25 lbs and still have about 40 lbs to get where I want to be.... Feel free to add me and My motivated friends!
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, i'm on here everyday Trying to lose 71 pounds
  • belladelirante
    belladelirante Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love cheering for others, everyone's progress inspires me to keep going too. Feel free to add me if you want more friends. I just joined MFP a couple weeks ago, so I'm kind of lacking in the social aspect of it right now. I started Jillian Michael's Body Revolution this week, and I know I'm going to need some encouragement as it ramps up!
  • conatser9
    conatser9 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I need friends some friends.
  • Ilb320
    Ilb320 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I have 50lbs to lose and have stalled at 15lbs.
  • jkbytheway
    jkbytheway Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I really need a partner in my journey as well! I need to lose 30 pounds. I have lost weight in the past, but I always gain it back. I have a really hard time not giving in to junk food at times. Do you want to partner up and support each other?
  • Colleenb_2012
    Options
    Hello all!!!! feel free to add me always good to have new active friends :)
  • SusanGettingFit
    Options
    I am a daily logger, working every day at changing my life by choosing healthy options and finding ways to increase my physical activity. I have made some decent progress, but have a long ways to go. I am an upbeat, positive person and would love to have more like-minded friends.

Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey!
  • wink212
    wink212 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation I can get. Starting to get frustrated. I've lost 29 lbs since Jan but I've stalled out.
    Feel free to add me!
  • missyjg99
    missyjg99 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Losing baby weight. Trying hard to get back with the program after having big success a couple of years ago. Slowly getting there while adjusting to life pressures, working full time and trying to maintain some sort of sanity. I love watching peoples journeys and attempt to be as supportive as I can. Anyone can feel free to add me. You can do this!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hi all good luck on hitting your goals. Anyone can feel free to add me if they wish always happy to help motivate.
  • Tinalooser
    Tinalooser Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm also available for adding. Can do with all the help I can get!!!