What is the healthiest thing on this menu?

Options

Replies

• enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I would order the blackened fish or the pavoreal pepper steak. You could also get fajitas just don't put cheese and sour cream on them. I noticed they have a veggie burger, but why the hell would you go to a tex mex place and get a veggie burger.
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    When did cheese and sour cream become unhealthy?

Get whatever you want that fits within your calorie target. Or just get whatever you want.
  • piinchi
    piinchi Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    There's plenty on there that you could define as "healthy" depending what your personal dietary needs are. The grilled chicken salad w/ dressing on the side, grilled fajitas, or any grilled/baked seafood dishes look fine. You can always ask a dish to be modified slightly to fit your needs. Or just eat whatever you want, but keep your portions down.
  • projhex
    projhex Posts: 23
    Options
    There is no way to really tell without nutritional information, but as the person above said, probably the blackened fish.
  • newjojie
    newjojie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I would say 12 or 25.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    If I was eating California Mexican food in Oman, I would just say forget the diet, I'm eating California Mexican food in freakin' Oman.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

Get whatever you want that fits within your calorie target. Or just get whatever you want.

THis
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

this!
  • 311snowwhite
    311snowwhite Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I would say numbers 14 or 15 with dressing on the side, number 29 with no rice, corn or potatoes sub side salad, or number 38 no cheese or rice sub side salad.
  • sarahrachel90
    sarahrachel90 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    If I was eating California Mexican food in Oman, I would just say forget the diet, I'm eating California Mexican food in freakin' Oman.

Hahaha yes I've been eating it there for years since I grew up there, not sure why I'm telling you this, but this restaurant is so important to me. I usually order the quesadillas (on the appetizers) so im sure it's not over 600 or anything. I'll try to limit the chips and dip, only drink water, and also lay off the ketchup. Thanks again everyone :D
  • _Disintegration_
    Options
    carls-jr-hardees-super-bacon-cheeseburger.jpg
  • DeguelloTex
    DeguelloTex Posts: 6,658 Member
    Options
    I would say numbers 14 or 15 with dressing on the side, number 29 with no rice, corn or potatoes sub side salad, or number 38 no cheese or rice sub side salad.
    Why are those healthier?
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of healthful foods there given proper context and dosage.
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    :'(