Your worst exercise?

Options
Which is your worst exercise?
I used to hate push ups because I couldn't do them, I can still only do push ups on my knees but I am better than I used to be at them. I HATE burpees too and Jillian michaels likes to throw them in her workouts.
I am currently hating side planks too lol

Replies

• Jordan_Gregers
    Jordan_Gregers Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Any triceps exercise... Any lifting at all actually, but I do it anyways. *groan*

Would rather be running.
  • Celestine27
    Celestine27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Burpies are the worst! along with suicides in cadio 1 from Body revolution
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    If I'm hot and sweaty and not smiling then I am not happy, whatever I'm doing. At the moment I have no upper body strength and being laughed at for using tiddly weights is not my idea of a good time- so that would come close second to running
  • rainydays5
    rainydays5 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Planks and push ups! I am more of a cardio exerciser though...biking and walking/running. I can not do a push up to save my life and holy cow, planks are hard! My 9 year old daughter can do lots of push ups and hold a plank for over 2 minutes. Yeah I am completely jealous of her, haha.
  • bugaboo_sue
    bugaboo_sue Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Burpies and mountain climbers! And the stupid cable crunches that my husband makes me do.
  • dee_capitator
    Options
    I hate planks!
  • kristinegift
    kristinegift Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS. There's no way to do them that doesn't make me feel like a big blob.
    Also push-ups. Also burpees. Also anything that relies a lot on my arms, because my arms have no muscles.
  • Redribbon73
    Redribbon73 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Oh yes mountain climbers how could I forget absolutely hate them
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    running.

I will do planks till the cows come home, mountain climbers, burpees etc but I running and I have a love hate relationship.
  • dammitjanet0161
    dammitjanet0161 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Mountain climbers and burpees. Not sure which I hate most.

Elbows to hands planks, and other weird variations of planks. I don't mind a basic plank and can hold one for about a minute at the moment, but the instructor at my bootcamp class insists on including hands to elbows planks each week and they are evil.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Anything that is core focused or requires me to brace my core for a long period of time - planks and triceps push downs seem to be the worst. I can *do* them, but my muscles start quivering and it's just generally uncomfortable. I've been this way for as long as I can remember, and "getting stronger" at the exercise doesn't seem to help...I just quiver every time I do them.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Currently OHP, just because they kick my *kitten*
  • kimnsc
    kimnsc Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Burpees, mountain climbers and planks. I am certain that Satan himself came up with these.
  • icck
    icck Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Push ups. I have reasonable arm and shoulder strength now, but I still can't do them. Even doing them against a wall or something is really tough, I usually can't do more than a few. I keep trying, but never get any better.

I can't do overhead squats either. I can squat, and I can get my arms/shoulders into the right position, but both at the same time? No chance.
  • shining_light
    shining_light Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Pushups, definitely. I can do two or three with good form at best.

Second would be lat raises. Seriously, five pound dumbbells for those? Gawd, that needs some work.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    Squats right now due to my knee.
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Lunges! Can't seem to get my form right and my back leg always wants to wobble all over the place. Oh and any exercise that forces me to balance on one foot, I'm that one person who is always falling over. Hahahaha. :laugh:
  • otieily
    otieily Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    BURPEES = TORTURE!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I can only do negative and knee pushups, which is driving me insane. Also, Bulgarian split squats suck!
  • fitnati2884
    Options
    I hate it all lol but I must do it since my fiancé looks like a freaking god...