Neuro-Emotional Technique

Options
Anyone ever had a Chiropractor or other Holistic practitioner use NET on them before?

http://youtu.be/ait44NpKRuw

(IF this is in the wrong forum I placed it the best I could)

Replies

• gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I've had Bowen therapy before, seems a bit similar, used for some severe back and shoulder pain but also some emotional issues. I believe it worked very well for me!
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    IMO, those "practitioners" are all just as bad as every weight loss scam out there. The only person getting the benefit is the practitioner and his wallet. I saw a chiro/physio guy for 2 months 3 days a week for 30 mins, $35/visit. Knee never got better. But you should see this guys new house; north of $500k and that's good coin for a house around here.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    IMO, those "practitioners" are all just as bad as every weight loss scam out there. The only person getting the benefit is the practitioner and his wallet. I saw a chiro/physio guy for 2 months 3 days a week for 30 mins, $35/visit. Knee never got better. But you should see this guys new house; north of $500k and that's good coin for a house around here.

Im not entirely sold on this NET technique but Chiropractors in general, a good one, is GREAT and well worth the money.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    excepting of course that Chiros are quacks.

Hey, we all need our green coffee bean extract suppliers though.
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    excepting of course that Chiros are quacks.

Hey, we all need our green coffee bean extract suppliers though.

YOu can call them quacks all you want I can only tell you my experience and it has been positive and done a lot of good for my health.

When your body is in tune the way it was meant to be it functions better the way it was meant too. You cant lift to your maximum capacity if your hips are shifted out of place.