Hello :)

Options
I'm new here but I been fighting for my diet many rounds. I won't give up on this round so I'm looking for positive people to help stay motivated and to support each other to reach weight lost goal.

Replies

• pito910
    pito910 Posts: 2
    Options
    HELLO I HAVE A DOUBT. IF I TAKE COFFEE WITH WHOLE MILK , I HAVE TO ADD ALL OF CALORIES OF SUGAR AND COFFEE AND MILK , PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW TO ADD SOMETHING NEW. THANKS
  • brnsbrd
    brnsbrd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    To add a food to your diary, just take the following steps:

On the Web​
    •Click on the "Food" tab, then click "Add Food" under the meal you'd like to log.
    ​In our Mobile Apps
    •Tap the “Add to Diary” button on your Home screen or on the Food Diary page tap the "+" (or "Add") button
    •Tap the meal to which you would like to add your food.

To search for a food, type its name in the search field. You can enter brand names, or just key words. Then, tap the "Search" button. For greater convenience, some of our apps support searching by scanning an item's barcode.

Tap on a matching search result, then adjust the Number of Servings or Serving Size to reflect how much of that item you’ve eaten.

That’s it. Your food should be logged in your diary.

Pro Tip: Our database has an enormous number of food items. You may improve your search results by adding terms like "uncooked," "cooked," "raw" or "generic" (for instance "apple generic") if your initial search does not provide the specific item you are seeking.
  • FTF2014
    FTF2014 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Ok the 1st thing is you will succeed as long as you don't try to rush the process of losing weight. If you miss a workout do t sweat it just work out harder the next session. Don't look at the scale to often or the scale will be come evil . That's just a few pointers !! I wish you the best of luck!!