Looking for motivated friends only

Options

Replies

• meghan_lovely
    meghan_lovely Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've just changed my diary to being open as a way to stay more accountable.
  • focusedonfitness2015
    focusedonfitness2015 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    :smile: I dont have a lot to lose but I'm on MFP all the time, log daily, comment, and my diary is open...so feel free to add me if you would like. Its not all about losing weight..it about becoming healthy and happy as well
  • LettinggoinCT
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got a lot of weight to lose and have lots of support to give!
  • LakeCountyDiver
    LakeCountyDiver Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My highest weight was 360lb and I got down as far as 275lb. Since then I have gone back and forth. Everybody has "their own way" when it comes to what they feel is healthy. My diary is open. You will notice my food choices are strict in fashion and very high in fat. I cut all sugars and carbs to below 50g. I am self motivated but here for support for others. My food choices do not have to be yours we just have to work toward our goals regardless of method to get there. Good luck!!!
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request! Anyone is also welcome to friend me. Its a long journey and motivation and support is always a great thing!
  • carostad
    carostad Posts: 161
    Options
    This is me too! I lost 60 pounds last year, took some time off, gained 20 back and am heading back down again. I'm on every day, with an open diary. Let's help each other! Anyone can feel free to add me as well. :)
  • CommittedAndMotivated
    CommittedAndMotivated Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have found these groups of amazingly motivated positive people: Law of Attraction and Support, and since I am a little older I love the "Over 50 Women's Club" And then there is the "Ultimate Accountability Challenge : August 2014" for a little extra motivation (this group you can join on the months that you need it.)
    I wish you all the best of health and fitness!
    Liz
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm down 84lbs! Let's do it together!
  • ZaCkOX
    ZaCkOX Posts: 115
    Options
    I am extremely motivated, anyone can add me or read my story if they want to know how I am so motivated.
  • maryanns21
    Options
    Hi!

I recently started cracking down on what I've been eating and how often I work out. I honestly believe MFP is one of the keys in my success to this point. I login everyday (especially after I start a consecutive days logged in trend- currently at 44 days!) and I love sharing my diary with others. I have nothing to hide when I eat and I feel like I am a pretty good mix of having good days and bad days.

Feel free to add me! I love commenting on my friend's statuses and good discussion regarding health and fitness.
  • MattNotFatt
    Options
    I have atleast 100 pounds to go. Need motivation also

OP I added you

Feel free to add me anyone
  • kenyainez
    kenyainez Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I love the motivation I get from my friends. It makes me wanna log just so I can get a way to go! No need to add me, I'll add you all. :0) \o/
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!!! Please feel free to add me. I have about 70 friends on my list but less that 10 I would say even communicate with me.
  • maria_antoinette
    maria_antoinette Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have lost a lot, and have a lot to still lose. I exercise a minimum of 5 hours a week. I am doing the Badass Dash this coming weekend. How's that? ;-)

ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. whats a BADASS DASH? sounds amazing... tell us
  • darcylong29
    Options
    I added you :)
  • NJamison69
    NJamison69 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to help motivate you!! That is, if you'll motivate me too!!:wink: I've been battling with my weight as far back as I can remember and really need to stick with my goals. My partner and I have been working on getting our health together for about a year and in that time I've quit smoking, he's quit drinking, we take loads of supplements (that really do work, btw) and limit our intake of meat and 'nasties' (fattening, sugary stuff). So let me add you as a friend and we'll get this thing going!!!

Nikki~
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm down 84lbs! Let's do it together!
  • 515513_May
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me anyone! I have lost weight on here in the past - I am back again determined to reach my goal!! Good Luck everyone!!
  • JDearman143
    JDearman143 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well.. I try to get to the gym 2-3 times a week, I keep my diary open and I'm always logging my exercises and food..

I was almost down to my ultimate goal of losing 60lbs, but then got in a funk where I gained some back and now I'm on mission GET FIT again.. I'm always looking to motivate others, all while being motivated..

=)
  • newhealthykim
    newhealthykim Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would love to add you! My diary is friends only though. I am very dedicated this time. My jogging/running is helping a lot. I've got about 100 lbs to lose at least. It may be more depending on how I look and feel once I get closer to my goal.