Quest now makes protein chips!

Options
MyiahRose
MyiahRose Posts: 183 Member
21 grams of protein per bag! Im actually excited to try this..

http://www.questnutrition.com/quest-chips/

Replies

• kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    THANKS for sharing that! Very very... interesting.
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I ordered some yesterday. Can't wait to try them. I ordered the sea salt and the barbeque. I wasn't personally interested in the sour cream and onion.
  • MyiahRose
    MyiahRose Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I ordered some yesterday. Can't wait to try them. I ordered the sea salt and the barbeque. I wasn't personally interested in the sour cream and onion.

I ordered all of them, i just hope they taste decent.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Uh, those look flippin delicious.
  • lemonsnowdrop
    lemonsnowdrop Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I think I'm gonna hang back and wait to see what people think of the taste. Kinda pricey for me to blindly throw cash at! Now if only they offered samples...
  • cspinelli712
    cspinelli712 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I had not idea, I am looking for ways to increase my protein so thank you.
  • GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Wow, that looks really good. It's very expensive though (as expected). I'd imagine they would taste pretty good.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Keep us posted... I'm curious!
  • Ems500c
    Ems500c Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I went on the site to order the chips and saw they had pasta. I know this is unrelated but has anyone tried it before?? I wanted to ask before I placed an order on the chips so I can order it all at once! Thanks in advance!
  • Bloomboom
    Bloomboom Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just ordered 1 box of each flavor. I will let you know if they are good.....at least to me.
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    i just ordered too!!
  • teenie_71
    teenie_71 Posts: 44
    Options
    Thanks for this, i'm curious what they taste like. I hope somebody posts an update after they try them!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    In for the update while the link to the chips is loading.:smile:
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I JUST GOT MINE!!!! I ordered one bag of each flavor. They're freaking aaaahmazeballs.

The Cheddar and Sour Cream is the best, IMO followed by the BBQ then Sea Salt. They're thinner and crispier than traditional potato chips but don't taste much different except that they're obviously not greasy.

I think it may be worth buying a box of one flavor just to have on hand for those occasions where you just HAVE to have chips but otherwise they're a bit expensive to eat frequently.
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I ordered some as well and just got them yesterday. I ordered one bag of each flavor just to try them. So far, I have tasted the cheddar and sour cream and the sea salt.

They're tasty, but the texture throws me off a bit. They're very thin and crunchy, much thinner or crispier than a normal chip. However, they're pretty decent, I'm looking forward to the bbq. I'm not a huge chip fan except very occasionally, so I don't think I will buy again. But I would definitely encourage people to try them.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reviews. I'll try them when I find them with free shipping.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    I ordered some as well and just got them yesterday. I ordered one bag of each flavor just to try them. So far, I have tasted the cheddar and sour cream and the sea salt.

They're tasty, but the texture throws me off a bit. They're very thin and crunchy, much thinner or crispier than a normal chip. However, they're pretty decent, I'm looking forward to the bbq. I'm not a huge chip fan except very occasionally, so I don't think I will buy again. But I would definitely encourage people to try them.

How's the quantify of chips in the bag? Lots of little ones? Fewer big ones?